The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

IDGOD UK CHANGING DELIVERY ADDRESS

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Is it possible to change the delivery address? I contacted his tracking email to change it. The status is on downloaded and I ordered it a couple days ago with priority so he should be able to do it right?
wilk007 wrote:
Louis163 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:19 pm
Is it possible to change the delivery address? I contacted his tracking email to change it. The status is on downloaded and I ordered it a couple days ago with priority so he should be able to do it right?
With changing details theres never a guarantee with g0d, but it'll probably be aight
The address I originally put was wrong, like completely wrong.. It's not going to me it's going to a friend so I really hope he changes it!
Louis163 wrote:
wilk007 wrote:
Louis163 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:19 pm
With changing details theres never a guarantee with g0d, but it'll probably be aight
The address I originally p
ut was wrong, like completely wrong.. It's not going to me it's going to a friend so I really hope he changes it!
I still have not received an email back from G0D and it's been 4 days now. It has not been marked as shipped either.
Louis163 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:58 am
Louis163 wrote:
wilk007 wrote:

The address I originally p
ut was wrong, like completely wrong.. It's not going to me it's going to a friend so I really hope he changes it!
I still have not received an email back from G0D and it's been 4 days now. It has not been marked as shipped either.
I know this can be scary, but they will probably sort this out for you. In the past, there have been mess-ups and they have managed to "recall" the package and re-ship it to a new address which the tracking shows.