The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Help, police involved with IDs.

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So this is something that happened to me and my mate last night.

We went to a well known club in the area for my birthday, had a booth few bottles was a calm night. Everyone got in fine as usual as this place relies on scanner and nothing else. So one of my mates thought it was a great idea to start smoking on the dance floor, hes a spastic. A bouncer obviously comes over, kicks him out and searches him.

For some reason he has literally every ID on him (around 6) we have been telling him not to take them all out with him for the last couple months but obviously he never listened. So then we walk out the club at the end and see him with loads of fed around him. After like 20 minutes of waiting he got escourted home.

They now want an interview with him about what happened. I re sell and got him his ID and now he said he might grass me up. Hes bricked it and his dad is a police officer aswell so has told him everything. Obviously the dad has had a chat and my mate basically told me that he was going to have to said that me and him got IDs, and i got it for him. His excuse was that apparently police can look at his bank account and see that no payment has been made to the website which is shit because he could say someone else got the bitcoin for him or anything.

All in all it looks like im going to have the police knocking on my door because my mate was an idiot and wont cover for me.
What do i do in regards to ID, my bank have lots of money in and out that i cant explain, phone peoples IDs.
Withdrawal all your money buy a new phone new Id and burn down your house
untamed wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:11 pm
Withdrawal all your money buy a new phone new Id and burn down your house
Mate, that’s really not helpful.
Yeah happened with my mate. He just admitted everything; gave them gods website. Got no criminal record. Just be honest ; you’ll have to get back all the ids you sold though
That's a shit mate to be fair, get rid of all possible evidence if you can. Delete all emails about signing up for crypto exchanges if you haven't already got decent OPSEC, uninstall JAXX if you have it and wipe your history too. You could also purchase a brand new harddrive and hide your hard drive that you used somewhere safe, hope this helps.
Encrypt your ENTIRE hard drive with bitlocker or Truecrypt as deleted files can still be recovered by LE

Make sure to encrypt the free space as well as the occupied space and be sensible with keeping the passwords and recovery keys. Snapchat do not cooperate well with LE so not a problem but delete all other messages on other platforms, WhatsApp and iMessage are encrypted so shouldn't be recoverable by LE.

Remember that despite suspicions, evidence is required to get you in trouble, so give them nothing, don't let them in your home without a warrant and don't give up any passwords as you have a right to silence.
That being said, refuse them the evidence saying you've done nothing wrong but that you ordered from IDChief and just got for a few mates. Don't tell them about IDG0d no matter how intimidating as they'll eventually just close in on him.

May take them a few days to get a warrant so remove anything illegal from your address as they can't search another address without getting another warrant.
I’d highly recommend avoiding telling the police anything, nothing you say to them will benefit you in anyway and WILL be used against you. If you’re asked to go to a police interview contact a solicitor, it’s free.

I’d also recommend deleting everything that could incriminate you in anyway.