The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Cannabis Social Clubs

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Anybody went to one of these abroad? Going to Tenerife next month with a g0d and I think I’m psychologically addicted at this point so I’m scoping out a few I may go to.
patch wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:20 am
Hahahaha no way, I’m in Tenerife in a month too.
What dates are you there?

Check out the greenhouse, they’re on Instagram.
You have to message and ask how to get an invite first though, they’ll then send you a message telling you to show the message they’re sending you at the front counter and it’ll act as a “invite”
I’ll update you with the dates I’m there because I’m unsure myself. (Family-planned holiday).

I was going to go to L20 initially because I’ve heard nothing but good things about it. It’s also closer to my apartment. (14 min walk instead of 23.)

Also going to the Veronica strip but I don’t think they give a fuck about ID there.
Update: I go on the 5th and come back on the 19th
Yo I been the greenhouse the local weed isn’t the best but it’s definitely not bad. Their premium is pretty nice.

Not gonna go to l20 now. 😀