The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

I’m out!

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Was helping a lad order g0ds by doings the bitcoin for him.

Genuinely every batch has fucked surnames...I’m done with it, we did about 3-4 orders in total, maybe 6-7 with my orders on and turned over probably about £500, but now it isn’t worth it.

People saying laminate peeling etc, just a nightmare and I’ve got too much to loose.

I’m eighteen soon and in all honesty it’s been a good run but I think I’m out.

I’ve cleared nearly all evidence from places and the last remaining bit is on here and reddit and Wickr. This place allowed me to go our underage and made me a fair bit of money but I’m gonna leave while I’m still on top.

Planning to delete this and my other ID related accounts and finish clearing evidence tonight. Goodbye all, it’s been a good run!
rip in peace comrade.
always good to get out of it mate

enjoy being 18 soon I’m jealous
I've taken a step back from the front line ops, and it was such a relief tbh. It's genuinely nice going from IDs to clean money and the skills you've picked up will help you in the future - but unfortunately you can't put it on your CV lol.

All the best in the future mate.