The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

BTC Help

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Ffs - thought I’d put a quick order in.

Went on localbitcoins and did my stuff, same seller as usual, verified with him, great one all automated, releases usually instant.

It’s been about 20 mins and no sign of it. Says seller is online. He’s an automated one and it checks his bank often for it, it’s deffo the right amount being sent. Am I fucked here or?

Just wanna go to bed lol, waiting for it to be released. Nightmare
send the seller a quick message, then contact support when timer expires (if it does)

might have to call off sleep for a bit :(
Been reading the reviews and most are saying he's usually spot on, like he usually is with me.

Some negative ones been saying he's usually great, but the night bot is shit and some people have had to wait 8 hours to get there btc.

I have to wait another 27 minutes before I can open a dispute, suppose I better do that. I can't loose this money and I'd rather not go through the g0d thing again.

That's got 200 minutes left on it lol.
Opened a dispute. They’re looking into it.

Gonna catch some rest and see what story is tomorrow
ZS-SAS wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:29 pm
Been reading the reviews and most are saying he's usually spot on, like he usually is with me.

Some negative ones been saying he's usually great, but the night bot is shit and some people have had to wait 8 hours to get there btc.

I have to wait another 27 minutes before I can open a dispute, suppose I better do that. I can't loose this money and I'd rather not go through the g0d thing again.

That's got 200 minutes left on it lol.
ahhh you buy bitcoin after youve submitted the order ? very risky in case of fuck ups, estimate it and add around 100 pound and buy it before hand. Worst case scenario you got bitcoin left over which isnt deep