The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

How to take Payments

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

What is the best way to take payments for a reseller from people who are buying IDs. Tried revolut and got shut down pretty quickly. Where can i send people to buy btc without id obviously as they aren't 18?
Ffs we've discussed this about 5 times in the last week.

Take cash or BTC, don't bother with bank transfers or PayPal.

16+ can buy bitcoin with ID from bittylicous (good rate and high limits), blockchain.info is pretty lenient in terms of ID.
big benefit of taking crypto: If you're a mad drug head, your moneys already available in crypto to buy all sorts of shit
If you take cash wont you still be forced to deposit into your account and transfer out to actually buy the bitcoin? Or is there a work around to this
Unknown63 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:03 pm
If you take cash wont you still be forced to deposit into your account and transfer out to actually buy the bitcoin? Or is there a work around to this
Well you can either keep the cash at home in a safe that you hide somewhere and screw to the floor / wall or deposit it in a safe deposit box.

You will need some funds to buy the bitcoin, and it becomes an economies of scale problem. You can deposit a few hundred cash in to your account no problem, as long as you make it look like regular income (roughly monthly, weekly or fortnightly) and don't buy loads of BTC immediately after depositing. Otherwise you can use BTC ATMs or Localbitcoin sellers that handle cash, but this is probably best for high amounts of cash.

I charge a small-but-substantial admin fee for cash which is enough to make most people want to pay with cryptos - for massive groups this is easy because only one person needs to buy the crypto.
SabreTooth wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:59 pm
big benefit of taking crypto: If you're a mad drug head, your moneys already available in crypto to buy all sorts of shit
Wow! I've never considered that ;)
Runin28 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:39 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:59 pm
Wow! I've never considered that ;)
Your local stoner gets his weed supply crowd funded from posh kids.