The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

G0d UV

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

G0d seems have finally acknowledged the UV problems on his forum. Fingers crossed he gets it fixed as i was clocked last night in spoons.
Update: sent G0d a pm with real vs fake UV he said hes gonna get it over to his team and see what can be done. Fingers crossed
Day by day, g0d UK card becomes more unstoppable haha.
Surely by next year it will be literally perfect i don't see how even the best of bouncers are gonna spot a fake once the lents perfect and the raised text is slightly improved.
wilk007 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:16 pm
Unknown63 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:27 pm
Surely by next year it will be literally perfect i don't see how even the best of bouncers are gonna spot a fake once the lents perfect and the raised text is slightly improved.
He tends to fix one issue and create 2 more of them. No doubt when he fixes the UV he'll go and return back to the shiny bloody lam lol
Lets hope if we do get shiny lam it's not peeling all over the place though. More v3 cards have peeled for me than v2 so far.
Thinking about it, it wouldn't be a financially smart move for him to make it perfect as that would decrease sales for him as once you have one ID you would never need another. Not like we can do anything about it haha
Day by day, g0d UK card becomes more unstoppable haha.

——————————————————————————————
bodenlanger mantel damen