The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Paypal to Bank account

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

If i where to make lets say a 10 man order. If i where to get customers to get enough to paypal me the money then i withdraw it in one lump sum would this appear less suspicous in my bank account as id buy straight through PP but the fees are fairly extortionate when buying through local btc. I want to avoid recieving multiple transactions of the same amount directly through my bank so was thinking this would be a decent way to mask it until paypal clocks on haha
used to do this myself lol
How much did you put through and did you ever get found out? Was just gonna do an order for mated who have seen mine and begging for on and make it a bit of money for summer aha
fucking loads mate prob like 4k total over 5 months

verified my paypal with a god
Id just use my personal PayPal. Did your bank not get suspicious with all the withdrawals or did you suck up the fees and buy using PayPal?