The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

reseller competition / stolen identities

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

any of you resellers had competition? I sell for a high price but it seems some of you are selling for £40 🥴🥴

also just found a fake notes and ID account, they claim to be selling fake £10s (afaik these aren’t out from anyone I know on the darknet scene until august) and fake IDs
(probably scammers)

they’ve posted pics of an example g0d, and I found another account with example OIS provisionals & the same details, but both accounts have different usernames to the one printed on both cards

leads me to think some resellers are having their pictures stolen and other people using them to scam people

if you have your address 2 as “best around” and your town as “fake city” this is you lol
Since my business has grown in size the amount of people who send screenshots of new accounts using our images to ‘sell’ IDs for half the price is insane
reckon we should do some price fixing lads
PudalSystem wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:11 pm
reckon we should do some price fixing lads
I'd support this but there's no way of enforcing it - some cunt will always lower the price and some cunts just use G0d's website and don't even know about this forum