The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

New Citizencards

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Not sure anyone has noticed but I've just had an order from FIDUK where he has got a new citizencard template. Appears to be a new, updated version. Just worth pointing out to everyone.
Do you have any pics
Can anyone confirm if these are up to date and just as high quality? Id like to pick one up as a second form of ID to go with my G0d cause thing that would be an unstoppable pairing
Bit late but just so everyone knows lol this pic was sent to me by FIDUK before he had put the holo on. I have not received the card yet and I'm not in the know if it is the very latest card?
Looks to be the latest card. The only overall change is the template from the last version and this version anyways so it should be fine. The new template looks identical to the one on the citizencard website.