The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Where to buy large quantity of bitcoin first time, with ID

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Got a new reseller of mine who sold a fuck tonne of IDs. He owes me around 5k, obviously want it in btc, hes never used crypto are there any places first time he could purchase this amount?

Hes over 18 so ID isnt an issue, just like coinbase and local bitcoins all have caps until you build up enough buys
Bittylicious ? I've only done a few orders and my limit is 6.5k. You'll have to verify all ur details though.
Nevermind its much higher
No ID, the only place I've found recently is Bitfinex to deposit, then you can convert that to another cryptocurrency and then move to somewhere like Binance.
JamesLawson91 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 4:47 pm
No ID, the only place I've found recently is Bitfinex to deposit, then you can convert that to another cryptocurrency and then move to somewhere like Binance.
Have a look at blockchain.info
wilk007 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 2:48 pm
jakewebbz wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:29 am
Got a new reseller of mine who sold a fuck tonne of IDs. He owes me around 5k, obviously want it in btc, hes never used crypto are there any places first time he could purchase this amount?

Hes over 18 so ID isnt an issue, just like coinbase and local bitcoins all have caps until you build up enough buys
Coinbase limits are like £10,000 when you're verified aren't they? Or does he not want to use ID? If he does then Coinbase pro will probably be the cheapest way, should only be stung with £12.50 in fees (excluding the final miners fee) and it's pretty simple. My only worry would be coinbase getting suspicious over 5 grand.

Tell him to verify a coinbase, have it all verified, and then get onto coinbase pro give any extra info it wants.

Deposit the money to coinbase, wait 5 days till it clears, go to coinbase pro and deposit from the coinbase wallet, exchange the money for GBP, withdraw to coinbase wallet (again for free) and then send the coins wherever.

If worried you could do a grand a week for a month or something.

If he doesn't want to use ID, you might be struggling.
Nah coinbase has limits at first even once fully verified, hes stuck on a £25 limit at the moment (or hes fucked up, ngl that probably it). Its fine we've managed to sort it out now thanks tho

Coinbase pro sounds like something worth having, shame im IP and name banned from requesting too many time with fakes so fucking annoying. Get an insta reject every time now, even w my real ID now im over 18
Try a VPN and a new fake?
jakewebbz wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:15 pm
wilk007 wrote:
jakewebbz wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:29 am

Coinbase limits are like £10,000 when you're verified aren't they? Or does he not want to use ID? If he does then Coinbase pro will probably be the cheapest way, should only be stung with £12.50 in fees (excluding the final miners fee) and it's pretty simple. My only worry would be coinbase getting suspicious over 5 grand.

Tell him to verify a coinbase, have it all verified, and then get onto coinbase pro give any extra info it wants.

Deposit the money to coinbase, wait 5 days till it clears, go to coinbase pro and deposit from the coinbase wallet, exchange the money for GBP, withdraw to coinbase wallet (again for free) and then send the coins wherever.

Nah coinbase has limits at first even once fully verified, hes stuck on a £25 limit at the moment (or hes fucked up, ngl that probably it). Its fine we've managed to sort it out now thanks tho

Coinbase pro sounds like something worth having, shame im IP and name banned from requesting too many time with fakes so fucking annoying. Get an insta reject every time now, even w my real ID now im over 18
Where did you go, out of interest?
Runin28 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 1:45 pm
jakewebbz wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:15 pm
wilk007 wrote:

Where did you go, out of interest?
managed to find a local bitcoin seller who would do it, the guy had ID so wasnt an issue just the majority of sellers have a limit on first time buyers