The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Monzo card

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Any resellers on here use monzo accounts to do transactions if so how much money are you putting through it I'm thinking of switching from revolut
i don’t think you’ll be able to pass Monzo with a fake ID mate

tried it when I was 15 to get my own account lol did not work out at all

since it’s an actual UK current account u could get in more shit
I've got mates that tried for Monzo and Starling with fake IDs - both caught on very quickly and shut down the accounts. They're growing banks so are really conscious of their brand images so don't want to be known as easy targets for fraud.
Runin28 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:18 pm
I've got mates that tried for Monzo and Starling with fake IDs - both caught on very quickly and shut down the accounts. They're growing banks so are really conscious of their brand images so don't want to be known as easy targets for fraud.
I wonder how they catch on - you'd think if you pass the check and they open the account, you're the same as everyone else...

I imagine it's to do with the activity on the account once open. I'd use it as a normal current account for a month or two before starting to do any sort of crypto activity.
JamesLawson91 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:50 am
Runin28 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:18 pm
I wonder how they catch on - you'd think if you pass the check and they open the account, you're the same as everyone else...

I imagine it's to do with the activity on the account once open. I'd use it as a normal current account for a month or two before starting to do any sort of crypto activity.
Basically a computer runs some simple checks then a few days later someone compares all the information with your WHOLE credit report and makes a decision. Computer will be easier to mislead than a person as they don't want to screen out loads of customers then manually approve them.