The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

as a reseller...

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

i fucking hate all of my customers.

every single fucking one of them

they all expect their IDs to be perfect with no issues at all & then expect full refunds?

had one girl go fucking mad because she sent me a picture of her in a bun - used that and g0d did the right thing and included the full thing in the photo

then she says it “looks like [she] cut it out on snapchat” and it’s “completely fucking shit compared to [her] friends’” - even her “mum said it looks fake as fuck”: all because of this perfectly fine photo. bet she’d fucking complain if the bun was cut off too

reselling g0ds is so much fucking work: knowing that you won’t be able to get your customers reprints for misplaced surnames and fucked laminates without cutting into your profits for extended reprint warranty when some customers won’t even need it is so annoying

I’ve caved in one time and bought a girl a set of new g0ds after she complained and I didn’t even get a thank you

even had one set of lads tell me that their IDs arrived with all their surnames scratched off, wanting new sets, after one of them telling me that he did it himself

people are always then even more vexed when you tell them you’ll do a new set for £30 - like what? i’d still be losing money on making that new set for you

after you get to a certain point it feels like it’s really not worth it, but you end up trapped because there’s no way you’d be on the money that you are now without reselling

personally i think reselling is leading me to develop fucking paranoia (potential prosecution) and some sort of mental health (anger & personality) issues

I’ve switched to OIS since as I think the laminate, raised text, UV, shipping time, tracking numbers, & customer support / reply time outweigh the fact there’s no lenticular (we really need this done lol) - and it cuts out a lot of work from not having to do a packaging process

- but even then people fucking complain about the colour of the IDs, and the fact there’s no lenticular despite me making it very clear

as it says in one of the pinned posts, you wouldn’t as a drug dealer for a refund - so I really don’t get how these cunts get the nerve to go off on me, just because they’re living paycheck to paycheck, spending their weekly wage on a set of fake IDs which they’ll then go on and worsen their financial situation with by going on seshes every fucking weekend

I’ve probably made around £5k reselling so far and I would not recommend to anyone at all
lol this could not be more true customers are clueless cunts tbh once i'm an established reseller i'm cutting off communication because they can go fuck themselves once they've received their ids as far as im concerned. some guy got an id taken and his other one was stolen from his wallet and thinks he's entitled to reprints LOL nah. gonna be more blunt with people from now on. id's will not be perfect but they work and that's all u need so just fucking deal with what u have and stop waisting time trying to make it perfect.
Bro, this one couldn’t be more correct. I’ve been running my business for nearly a year now, and I’ve experienced everything you have mentioned. Always asking for reprints, and then I’ve got one bitch at the moment who I am giving free reprints, constantly asking when they are arriving.

I am definitely starting to get very paranoid nowadays, never knowing if absolutely no Law Enforcement knows about me or the complete opposite and they are a few steps outside my door. I have started to tighten and polish my overall OpSec since getting paranoid but there is only so much you can do.

One of the longest things for me personally is scanning all photos, creating signatures, and ensuring everything is organised before ordering. That’s the most time consuming for me.

Overall though, I won’t be stopping for a few months as the money is better in this than anything I have ever done before, I quit my job in a supermarket because of this business and this summer am able to go on a holiday to Ibiza and get my new car all from this business, something I never would have been able to do otherwise.

It’s nice to hear someone say exactly what i experience as well, and I bet there’s a fair few of US on here in this situation.
I'm just starting really as a reseller and now revolut have fucked me over a few hundred £ but was kinda enjoying the extra money, even though its not loads it just a nice bonus. Im now trying to find new ways for people to make payments but cause i'm quite small i don't think people would be willing to pay BTC and go through the effort with it. Is there any other way you guys take payments that's a bit easier than getting customers to go through bitcoin especially because its hard to find places for them to get it without ID in the first place...
This is definitely on the money lol. Been doing it for over a year and made a five-figure profit just from FIDUKs but man its stressful. Luckily FIDUK is a smaller op so reprints are easy to get, and he has worse IDs so I feel like people aren't so entitled. Like if I used g0ds, their expectations would rise massively as suddenly they get 2 near-perfect ids at once.

Think everyone has abit of paranoia tbh, its still quite illegal and once you've passed the age of 18 there is little protection from 'was just ordering some for my mates'. Uni next year so its gonna be difficult to quit when money is even tighter than now:/
Johnnyboy wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 am
I am definitely starting to get very paranoid nowadays, never knowing if absolutely no Law Enforcement knows about me or the complete opposite and they are a few steps outside my door. I have started to tighten and polish my overall OpSec since getting paranoid but there is only so much you can do.
Make a subject access request to the police and see what they have on you. There's a website called Crimebodge with a guide on this for a few £ - well worth it. You don't have to provide a reason for the request, but try and cover a wide range of what they may have on you and wide range of dates (e.g. past 10 years).
CorzzaH wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:37 pm
I'm just starting really as a reseller and now revolut have fucked me over a few hundred £ but was kinda enjoying the extra money, even though its not loads it just a nice bonus. Im now trying to find new ways for people to make payments but cause i'm quite small i don't think people would be willing to pay BTC and go through the effort with it. Is there any other way you guys take payments that's a bit easier than getting customers to go through bitcoin especially because its hard to find places for them to get it without ID in the first place...
You just have to make 'em a guide, it's really quite simple. That, or offer cash and convert the cash to stablecoin yourself.
Yeah but im currently struggling to find a place to buy bitcoin without id.
Bittylicous is what your looking for mate, verify your phone number and the limit will slightly increase. Once youve made a couple of small purchases the limit will increase to £400 ish
Surely if you take cash you would still have to deposit it into your account to purchase the crypto? Any work around if you have no access to a btc atm would be much appreciated