The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

as a reseller...

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Unknown63 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:12 pm
Surely if you take cash you would still have to deposit it into your account to purchase the crypto? Any work around if you have no access to a btc atm would be much appreciated
BTC ATMs are decent but there are tons of dodgy fucks on LocalBitcoins in the cash section that will meet you in person - just have to be a bit careful - and living in a big city like London is great too. You can just store the cash, perhaps in a safe deposit box - but cash is unlikely to be insured so you have to consider the risk of the place burning down or being broken in to (both very very low). That being said, it's not insured as stablecoin either.

Personally, I charge a cash fee to customers that's small but significant cos it does take time to convert to stablecoin. Some are happy to pay the fee while most follow my guide.

Tbf, I have another business which does this stuff but I'm not going to use this forum to attract customers.
CorzzaH wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:48 pm
Yeah but im currently struggling to find a place to buy bitcoin without id.
Blockchain.info is where I send customers.

For large amounts, I have other means but these are pretty much constantly changing. You can anonymise BTC super easily, which is sometimes better than buying it without ID in the first place, for example:
[BTC you bought with your ID in wallet 1] >> Shapeshift or similar service >> [XMR in wallet 2 - still linked to you]
[XMR in wallet 2] >> [XMR in wallet 3]

XMR in wallet 3 now has no links to you whatsoever, this can now be converted back to BTC or whatever you like. Just make sure you use TOR and a new browser session before using the same service to convert again - I also suggest keeping a bit of XMR left in wallet 3 to make it look like a different value of XMR to the first conversion.
how do you get your customers to be fucked with buying BTC? along with getting them verified and able to purchase £70+?

you got a comprehensive guide for dummies or something lol
Not gonna lie think id be shitting myself if i where to meet a stranger from a bitcoin sight cause lets be honest most people who are using bitcoins are dodgy af aha. Theres literally no bitcoin atms in my city either.
PudalSystem wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 5:55 pm
how do you get your customers to be fucked with buying BTC? along with getting them verified and able to purchase £70+?

you got a comprehensive guide for dummies or something lol
Most of the customers that pay me with BTC are ordering in massive groups so while I do have a guide, most of the time they all bank transfer to one person that buys the BTC and I'm happy to phone that one person on Wickr or guide them through the process personally. Often they refer other friends (once they're happy with the IDs) and do the BTC stuff on behalf of them for a tenner or a drink down the pub or something. I find most are actually keen to learn about Cryptos and want to see what all the fuss is about - I'm happy to explain the basics to them and have a conversation about it rather than tell them only what they need to know, think this improves the service we offer, and keeps them interested in us and what we do. I do genuinely believe talking to customers in a professional manner makes a big difference - for example I'm happy to pay a drug dealer extra for the same drugs if he isn't an absolute cunt on the phone and always late.

Most of the customers that pay me cash are guys ordering on their own (girls almost always order in groups) or very small groups - often this is great cos it's small enough I can just spend the cash or put it in my bank account. For large groups that really can't be fucked with BTC, I'll store it as stablecoin.

I see the stablecoin as my 'Fake ID Pension', as I'll fund the group's costs from particular orders I know are coming in so the BTC will go straight to GBP without ever going through to the stablecoin account. Most of the people in the group are on commission so I pay them the BTC as soon as it comes in, and I take some BTC every month for myself but most goes to my 'pension'.
What service are you sending them to to buy the bitcoin as im having problems finding one that allows someone to buy £60-80 btc without any verification. Blockchain needs id now and bittylicious charges high for the first amount and you can only do £50ish on the first purchase. Which is an issue when your charging £65
Not gonna lie think id be shitting myself if i where to meet a stranger from a bitcoin sight cause lets be honest most people who are using bitcoins are dodgy af aha. Theres literally no bitcoin atms in my city either.

——————————————————————————————
kurtka wiosenna damska
Yeah but im currently struggling to find a place to buy bitcoin without id.

fjallraven kanken uk