The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Revolut Cracking Down

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Revolut are asking me to prove funds and not sure what to do. This is only after having a maximum of £300 through it. Probably not the best to use revolut. Maybe use a freelancer account as suggested in a previous post.

Anyone got any ideas to prove income or what they will want?
Was gonna make a post about this. Same situation for me... had about £500 through mine. Made the mistake of saying I sell clothes online to which they said this isn't allowed but I just apologised and they said it's fine don't do it again lol. Expecting them to ask again as I take in more money through the account so need a plan of action for when it comes to this.
goalielot wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:12 pm
Was gonna make a post about this. Same situation for me... had about £500 through mine. Made the mistake of saying I sell clothes online to which they said this isn't allowed but I just apologised and they said it's fine don't do it again lol. Expecting them to ask again as I take in more money through the account so need a plan of action for when it comes to this.
did they ask for any proof of funds or anything or did they just accept what you said?
CorzzaH wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:46 pm
did they ask for any proof of funds or anything or did they just accept what you said?
Yeah I had to provide a fake screenshot of an online receipt for a single transaction.
Fair enough, I think I've gotten away with it they're asking me to revivify identity after I told then some bs.

Has anybody had any experience with the freelancer accounts? Would they be good to use instead?
There's a user named PudalSystem who seems to have a lot of experience with Revolut. Tried to contact him through PM but it gets stuck in outbox so maybe his inbox is full. If he sees this maybe he could shed some light on the subject.
same issue, i'm think of using freelancer thing? anyone have any experience?