The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FakeIDUK £35 DL/Cit - Review Campaign!

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Offer valid until FakeIDUK says so, maybe a week, maybe a couple months

In an effort to garner some more current and honest reviews, FakeIDUK is offering either of his cards for just £30, as long as you leave an honest review in return.

The £35 includes his new improved stealth too (which is now standard): another recent upgrade to prevent future postal issues.

The offer: £35 for either a DL or a Cit card

You have to: Leave an honest review in return

Make sure to mention: That you came from the forum and saw the deal here

Should you decide not to leave a review when you receive the card, FakeIDUK has a trained team of mercenaries who will hunt you down and take you out. Ok maybe not, but just don't be a dickhead and honour the deal yeah.

Wilk
Is there a photo of his new lent anywhere?
Mental shit. Making me want to pick up a CIT for my last few months to play it safe. (g0d is increasingly being recognised and I only go to clubs that accept CIT anyways.)
Just ordered a CIT off him as my local cubs accept them so will post review when it comes
Whats his turnaround time for cits nowadays?
I'm in the process of buying a Cit now and he says this deal is no longer on but he is willing to do 2 cards the same for £50.
just transferred the Litecoins over for what will be my first ID so I'm hoping it all goes well.
ThatIsTooMuch wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:39 pm
I'm in the process of buying a Cit now and he says this deal is no longer on but he is willing to do 2 cards the same for £50.
just transferred the Litecoins over for what will be my first ID so I'm hoping it all goes well.
He literally told me yesterday to extend it to the end of Oct lol, not sure what to say
wilk007 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:15 pm
Offer valid until FakeIDUK says so, maybe a week, maybe a couple months

In an effort to garner some more current and honest reviews, FakeIDUK is offering either of his cards for just £30, as long as you leave an honest review in return.

The £35 includes his new improved stealth too (which is now standard): another recent upgrade to prevent future postal issues.

The offer: £35 for either a DL or a Cit card

You have to: Leave an honest review in return

Make sure to mention: That you came from the forum and saw the deal here

Should you decide not to leave a review when you receive the card, FakeIDUK has a trained team of mercenaries who will hunt you down and take you out. Ok maybe not, but just don't be a dickhead and honour the deal yeah.

Wilk
Updated