Image Image

Think the images are way too large here. But I'm shit at this forum stuff so I'll try my best.

Delivery: Delivery was good, took him around 4 days? to make it and 5 to get it to my doorstep, very pleased with how fast it came. 10/10

Quality The quality of the ID is good, certain things better than others. The card is quite bendy and flexible.

The Hologram: The hologram is great 10/10 would rate again.

The Text: This is where I have the issue, my surname and forename the text is a bit wonky and from a glance it's okay but something definitely isn't right. The surname and letters from number 8 are very yellow and quite noticeable, a bouncer would probably immediately pick up on it. However I can apparently fix it with nail varnish.

Picture on the back: The picture on the back is 3d and sticks out quite weirdly, it's just odd in general. Doesn't feel right.

The Stealth: Man has not seen a dodgier looking package in my entire life lmao, looks like i was smuggling in some of that good stuff, I didn't ask for stealth so there was clearly no effort put into it at all.

No idea if this is gonna work but I'ma try it on saturday.. The communication on fakeids half was probably better than some, however he was quite like, unapproachable and I felt like I couldn't really ask him questions without him getting peeved. Overall I'm gonna give this card a 6.5/10, wish me luck boys.