The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

G0D V3

Reviews and feedback of UK Fake IDs
These have been out for some time now, but nobody has seemed to post much about them, sor here is my g0d UK ID V3 review.

PICTURES: https://imgur.com/a/FEdHgrg

Template: 10/10
As fucking always, the colours are peng and everything is where it should be. No real complaints here.

Surname: 8/10
maybe 1mm off, don't know why this is still an issue but it's barely noticeable. Left the first letter of the first and surname uncensored on the pictures so you can judge it for yourself. Can also withstand a proper scratching now.

Laminate: 6/10
No longer shiny and shit, however on the back the laminate doesn't touch the edges by quite a noticeable amount, which could be a real giveaway.

Security features: 9/10
microprinting is there, slightly thicker than on real DLs, the front hologram is almost invisible which is quite a worry, but it is noticeable when the ID is looked at from different angles. The lenticular is impressive, completely flush with the card however the effect is slightly different, i don't imagine any bouncer would be able to tell, i tried to include a photo of the lent from a couple angles in the photos.

All these issues are just nitpicky, this is the best DL we have and i'm very impressed at g0ds improvements, shipping took 3 weeks and the stealth was hilarious. Will be reporting on its useage over at r/ukleniency next weekend for anyone interested. I also have a massive CIT report for the Newcastle area on there if anyone needs it.
Cheers. Your surname looks much better than mine is and my laminate is way off, other than that it's fine.
I know this is very late but I could do with the Newcastle CIT report, don’t know if you’ve already posted it or not but thought Id ask
Anybody know if g0d has fixed the laminate? Only thing stopping me from placing a large order. Thanks
Kinda off topic but what camera did you use and did you use flash to take these pictures?
I'm about the Newcastle area too, and was wondering where have you tried that have accepted these ID's? thanks
Does the surname still scratch off? Had that problem with my god, dealt with it for a while but now I need to order a new ID
C4llum wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:43 am
Does the surname still scratch off? Had that problem with my god, dealt with it for a while but now I need to order a new ID
Yeah, it does. You can make it last quite long tbh, I have a g0d v2 from like almost a year ago with the raised text still intact but I don't use it because the laminate just started looking dirty after it was handled so much.