Your home for the discussion of all things Fake ID

FIDUK V2.1 Overview + Feedback/Criticism

Post reviews of your fake IDs here
Alright, I'm gonna write a quick feedback post of my FIDUK V2.1, and I write 2.1 because FIDUK told me that he 'improved' the raised text from my last laminate, so wouldn't give it a v3 name just yet.

Firstly, the actual material used to make the card is good. Sturdy but bendy, as thick as a proper DL, no problems. If G0D hadn't gone back to the v2 card and kept that bendy shite, then this would've been the main selling point for FIDUK alone.

The colour of the card, is, well, not great. I just wish he wasn't so stubborn because there's so much potential. The colour of the card is without a doubt the main reason people should buy G0D instead. The blue-ish, hint of pink tint just doesn't rock my boat, and when I show my mates my ID, it's the first thing they point out. It is, in fact, the colour that got me busted a few weeks ago, where two dick bouncers had a chat to me about the card asking its price and gave me its problems. They said had the colour not been so weird, they would've probably let me slide :/ (still got the card though, so shout out to them, suppose they're just doing their job.) If FIDUK changes the template colour, man o man is he gonna see a rise in sales and respect, DO THE RIGHT THING, CHANGE THE COLOUR.

Raised Text: Okay, so the raised text on the previous card was decent but extremely potent, like when you look at the card you ignored the colour because you were hit with this blackest shade of black. With the v2.1, it is far, far more subtle on the eye. If they want to scratch, go ahead mate, it's under the laminate so you ain't scratching off nothing. All good so far, HOWEVER, the calmness of the raised text has a problem, and hopefully, it's just my card that has this problem. If you look very closely at the surname, you can see light patches of where the black has sort of come off. Now, these are tiny but add up, and I reckon it was just me using nail polish remover that has done this. But I do seem to remember these patches pre-remover so that's just a heads up. Overall, the raised text does look improved so fair play FIDUK.

Spoofed Lenticular: fair play mate, you're the leading seller for this lenticular. It actually surprised me the other night when I compared it to a mate's, any dumb bouncer thinking he's smart might just glance at that and be fooled, and if that day ever happens, you fucking bet I'll post about it in the stories tab. It defo has potential, but I wonder if anyone will make a move to make the first fake lenticular?..

Laminate and Text: The laminate is good, nice and flush, glossy but not too glossy. However, it would look superior on a white template, as it probably enhances the blueness of the card.

The text definitely needs working on too, especially the letters 'D', 'B', q' and numbers '0' and '2'. They just look too false, and not of a professional standard.

Photo: Good photo, has a nice box around it, terrible photo on my behalf though wish I centred it better before sending it.

In summary:

PROS

-Card thickness is on par with a real
-Raised text is still alive and well
-Photo is good
-Laminate is lovely
-Lenticular will catch someone out, guaranteed
-FIDUK is listening to feedback (keep working though)
-UV is good (apparently) and I've heard its scanning :))
-Speed of delivery is absolutely unreal, goes without saying. FAKEIDUK, that is your selling point!
-Signature 10/10

CONS

-Let's face it, colour is shit. It might seem alright but it is poor imo compared to g0d. Harsh but consumer feedback innit
-Colour of the back is a bit off as well
-Text looks non-professional
-Raised text may have light patches on it, perhaps from the laser-etching (or me being a speng)

I really hope FIDUK takes some notes from the cons and improves the card more to move onto v3. If he changes the colour, I'll cream myself. If he does that and anything more, I'll send him my organs if he ever needs them. Onwards and upwards, let's beat the bouncers.

P.S. Let's fuckin av it freshers week 2018
rhinotaperous wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:31 pm
Alright, I'm gonna write a quick feedback post of my FIDUK V2.1, and I write 2.1 because FIDUK told me that he 'improved' the raised text from my last laminate, so wouldn't give it a v3 name just yet.

Firstly, the actual material used to make the card is good. Sturdy but bendy, as thick as a proper DL, no problems. If G0D hadn't gone back to the v2 card and kept that bendy shite, then this would've been the main selling point for FIDUK alone.

The colour of the card, is, well, not great. I just wish he wasn't so stubborn because there's so much potential. The colour of the card is without a doubt the main reason people should buy G0D instead. The blue-ish, hint of pink tint just doesn't rock my boat, and when I show my mates my ID, it's the first thing they point out. It is, in fact, the colour that got me busted a few weeks ago, where two dick bouncers had a chat to me about the card asking its price and gave me its problems. They said had the colour not been so weird, they would've probably let me slide :/ (still got the card though, so shout out to them, suppose they're just doing their job.) If FIDUK changes the template colour, man o man is he gonna see a rise in sales and respect, DO THE RIGHT THING, CHANGE THE COLOUR.

Raised Text: Okay, so the raised text on the previous card was decent but extremely potent, like when you look at the card you ignored the colour because you were hit with this blackest shade of black. With the v2.1, it is far, far more subtle on the eye. If they want to scratch, go ahead mate, it's under the laminate so you ain't scratching off nothing. All good so far, HOWEVER, the calmness of the raised text has a problem, and hopefully, it's just my card that has this problem. If you look very closely at the surname, you can see light patches of where the black has sort of come off. Now, these are tiny but add up, and I reckon it was just me using nail polish remover that has done this. But I do seem to remember these patches pre-remover so that's just a heads up. Overall, the raised text does look improved so fair play FIDUK.

Spoofed Lenticular: fair play mate, you're the leading seller for this lenticular. It actually surprised me the other night when I compared it to a mate's, any dumb bouncer thinking he's smart might just glance at that and be fooled, and if that day ever happens, you fucking bet I'll post about it in the stories tab. It defo has potential, but I wonder if anyone will make a move to make the first fake lenticular?..

Laminate and Text: The laminate is good, nice and flush, glossy but not too glossy. However, it would look superior on a white template, as it probably enhances the blueness of the card.

The text definitely needs working on too, especially the letters 'D', 'B', q' and numbers '0' and '2'. They just look too false, and not of a professional standard.

Photo: Good photo, has a nice box around it, terrible photo on my behalf though wish I centred it better before sending it.

In summary:

PROS

-Card thickness is on par with a real
-Raised text is still alive and well
-Photo is good
-Laminate is lovely
-Lenticular will catch someone out, guaranteed
-FIDUK is listening to feedback (keep working though)
-UV is good (apparently) and I've heard its scanning :))
-Speed of delivery is absolutely unreal, goes without saying. FAKEIDUK, that is your selling point!
-Signature 10/10

CONS

-Let's face it, colour is shit. It might seem alright but it is poor imo compared to g0d. Harsh but consumer feedback innit
-Colour of the back is a bit off as well
-Text looks non-professional
-Raised text may have light patches on it, perhaps from the laser-etching (or me being a speng)

I really hope FIDUK takes some notes from the cons and improves the card more to move onto v3. If he changes the colour, I'll cream myself. If he does that and anything more, I'll send him my organs if he ever needs them. Onwards and upwards, let's beat the bouncers.

P.S. Let's fuckin av it freshers week 2018
I don't even what to try my fiduk dl because of the colour
Scnny wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:15 pm
I don't even what to try my fiduk dl because of the colour
Just use it in an off-licence. You'll be fine for that.
SabreTooth wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:21 pm
Scnny wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:15 pm
I don't even what to try my fiduk dl because of the colour
Just use it in an off-licence. You'll be fine for that.
Yah I know mate, quite a high price for just using at off license id say mate
Scnny wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:15 pm
rhinotaperous wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:31 pm
Alright, I'm gonna write a quick feedback post of my FIDUK V2.1, and I write 2.1 because FIDUK told me that he 'improved' the raised text from my last laminate, so wouldn't give it a v3 name just yet.

Firstly, the actual material used to make the card is good. Sturdy but bendy, as thick as a proper DL, no problems. If G0D hadn't gone back to the v2 card and kept that bendy shite, then this would've been the main selling point for FIDUK alone.

The colour of the card, is, well, not great. I just wish he wasn't so stubborn because there's so much potential. The colour of the card is without a doubt the main reason people should buy G0D instead. The blue-ish, hint of pink tint just doesn't rock my boat, and when I show my mates my ID, it's the first thing they point out. It is, in fact, the colour that got me busted a few weeks ago, where two dick bouncers had a chat to me about the card asking its price and gave me its problems. They said had the colour not been so weird, they would've probably let me slide :/ (still got the card though, so shout out to them, suppose they're just doing their job.) If FIDUK changes the template colour, man o man is he gonna see a rise in sales and respect, DO THE RIGHT THING, CHANGE THE COLOUR.

Raised Text: Okay, so the raised text on the previous card was decent but extremely potent, like when you look at the card you ignored the colour because you were hit with this blackest shade of black. With the v2.1, it is far, far more subtle on the eye. If they want to scratch, go ahead mate, it's under the laminate so you ain't scratching off nothing. All good so far, HOWEVER, the calmness of the raised text has a problem, and hopefully, it's just my card that has this problem. If you look very closely at the surname, you can see light patches of where the black has sort of come off. Now, these are tiny but add up, and I reckon it was just me using nail polish remover that has done this. But I do seem to remember these patches pre-remover so that's just a heads up. Overall, the raised text does look improved so fair play FIDUK.

Spoofed Lenticular: fair play mate, you're the leading seller for this lenticular. It actually surprised me the other night when I compared it to a mate's, any dumb bouncer thinking he's smart might just glance at that and be fooled, and if that day ever happens, you fucking bet I'll post about it in the stories tab. It defo has potential, but I wonder if anyone will make a move to make the first fake lenticular?..

Laminate and Text: The laminate is good, nice and flush, glossy but not too glossy. However, it would look superior on a white template, as it probably enhances the blueness of the card.

The text definitely needs working on too, especially the letters 'D', 'B', q' and numbers '0' and '2'. They just look too false, and not of a professional standard.

Photo: Good photo, has a nice box around it, terrible photo on my behalf though wish I centred it better before sending it.

In summary:

PROS

-Card thickness is on par with a real
-Raised text is still alive and well
-Photo is good
-Laminate is lovely
-Lenticular will catch someone out, guaranteed
-FIDUK is listening to feedback (keep working though)
-UV is good (apparently) and I've heard its scanning :))
-Speed of delivery is absolutely unreal, goes without saying. FAKEIDUK, that is your selling point!
-Signature 10/10

CONS

-Let's face it, colour is shit. It might seem alright but it is poor imo compared to g0d. Harsh but consumer feedback innit
-Colour of the back is a bit off as well
-Text looks non-professional
-Raised text may have light patches on it, perhaps from the laser-etching (or me being a speng)

I really hope FIDUK takes some notes from the cons and improves the card more to move onto v3. If he changes the colour, I'll cream myself. If he does that and anything more, I'll send him my organs if he ever needs them. Onwards and upwards, let's beat the bouncers.

P.S. Let's fuckin av it freshers week 2018
I don't even what to try my fiduk dl because of the colour
Yup totally agree, if the bouncer looked at it in dim lighting you've got a chance, but if its well lit then it's not looking good.
Reckon u could upload a pic in good lighting to really show off the color? Seen the photos posted on the forum and they do look odd but with proper lighting some of us could get a better perspective
Thowaway197 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:33 pm
Reckon u could upload a pic in good lighting to really show off the color? Seen the photos posted on the forum and they do look odd but with proper lighting some of us could get a better perspective
Sure mate I'll upload tomorrow. I'll post a few different shots of it in different lighting as the usability depends on the lighting imo.
Looking at getting his Template recoloured for him :) Will let you know soon.
UnboundUser wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:40 am
Looking at getting his Template recoloured for him :) Will let you know soon.
Nice! Please put it here when/if he updates the card, absolute game changer if he does!
UnboundUser wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:40 am
Looking at getting his Template recoloured for him :) Will let you know soon.
If the new template is more accurate, this will definitely make FIDUK ideal for venues. Basically creates the perfect setup.
A DL/CIT combo for £80 (cheaper in groups, but don't resell CITs!!!!!) with raised text under the laminate too so it can't be scratched off. (Hopefully making the DL last longer than a g0d can.)

feelsgoodman