The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

New g0d ID review

Reviews and feedback of UK Fake IDs
Thowaway197 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:57 pm
Card material: The biggest downside to the new cards. Just holding these cards they bend and I feel any bouncer will clock instantly as they aren't firm at all. I get its a sacrifice for the new laminate as Runin28 said but I honestly think the previous cards are better due to them being solid and actually showing the wheel hologram. Just my opinion though...
I told g0d this in an email conversation about reprints, got my fingers crossed for a V3 with an improvement on the lenticular situation - but realistically we'll probably be in for a long wait for a V3.

The V2 is pretty fucking good but seems to be extremely difficult to manufacture, and new iterations will bring a new set of problems.

On the other hand, I saw a cheap insta ID my friend's sister had and the hologram was way OTT and looked like it could peel off so perhaps the hologram isn't too bad being slightly faded.
Hahahahah i was high on friday and i spent a good hour laughing about how bad the lenticular is on g0ds and that night i had a dream that g0d had ptsd from the lenticular lenses and like had nightmares about em and like they was his worst fear like he walks into his bedroom and rather than a big spider on the floor it's just a lenticular lol
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:57 pm
Hahahahah i was high on friday and i spent a good hour laughing about how bad the lenticular is on g0ds and that night i had a dream that g0d had ptsd from the lenticular lenses and like had nightmares about em and like they was his worst fear like he walks into his bedroom and rather than a big spider on the floor it's just a lenticular lol
I fucking hope this happens to him in real life so we might get a fix a bit quicker