The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

www.FAKEID-UK.com CIT V2 card review

Reviews and feedback of UK Fake IDs
First time buyer with FAKEIDUK CIT V2

Cost: (10/10)
Good price, offered 1 for £30 or 2 for £50 as part of the October review deal. Ended up paying more but only because of the nature of cryptocurrency so its something to keep in mind when buying crypto.

Template: (9/10)
Not managed to find anyone with a real CIT card yet to compare but it seems a little blurry and a mark on the back of the card has been filled in with sharpie on both of my cards but cashiers haven't noticed yet. However the template looks identical to the one displayed on the Citizencard website.

Text: (10/10)
Bit of a big space between the first and second name as other people have mentioned but it still looks fine.

Laminate: (8/10)
Doesn't completely reach the corners, is slightly lopsided and actually looks as though it is starting to peel away slightly at the top of both cards. There also seemed to be lint stuck under the laminate but now that I've had it in my wallet for a week it would just look like I've had it in my pocket and its gathered lint.

Hologram: (6/10)
Both my cards have corners chipped off and my spare card isn't on straight which i noticed straight away. There also seems to be a mark in the hologram that I'm not sure how to describe but it is visible under light. I would say that the hologram is low profile but it is certainly not flush and you can actually see where the laminate lifts up slightly to go over the hologram. Asked a friend of mine who works in a nightclub what he thought without telling him it was fake and he said he would reject it just based off the hologram. However the PASS marking seems spot on.

Shipping: (10/10)
Placed order on a Tuesday, pics sent on a Wednesday morning and the card was received on a Saturday morning while my parents were still in bed so they couldn't open my mail. :roll:
It got through customs without a problem and appeared unopened but not sure how this will be after BREXIT.

Communication: (9/10)
Quick responses during the mornings but slower in the evenings and sometimes replying in the early hours of the morning. Can be a bit worrying for a first time buyer when you transfer the money and he seems to disappear but it all went well.

Stealth: (10/10)
Easy to explain to anyone who doesn't know my real age, I'm a student and my student union offers PASS certified cards if you pay for their subscription so its easy enough to explain.

Usability: (7/10)
Not the fault of the card but no one seems to have CIT cards in my area so shops have never seen them so the shop keepers take a bit of convincing that its a valid form of ID and telling them stuff about how it's part of challenge 25 seems to do the trick, after this it has worked fine for buying rolling papers and such but I'll update tomorrow when I try and buy some tinies from a different off license who is known for not really caring about age.

Not sure if shop keepers are catching onto fakes being used because I initially got refused in a corner shop that was displaying CIT cards as valid ID on his cash register a couple weeks before. Served me after a bit of convincing and him looking at my card for a good minute, almost thought he wasn't going to give it back and had to reach over the counter to get it back.

Summary:
I'm happy overall with my main card but not so much with my spare card. It has impressed quite a few mates who are all planning on ordering from FAKEIDUK, However I'm not sure if they would work if you are using them in a group with your mates because I've noticed from pictures in other reviews that the number code is the same on all or most of the cards which may be noticed if a bouncer or cashier is really paying attention.
I would order from him again in the future.
Update: police came into the corner shop looking for people with it being Halloween so the cashier was challenging everyone for IDs and the CIT card got checked by UV and she said it was fine and served me.
Which website is this from?
Alihaider wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:13 pm
Which website is this from?
it's from fakeiduk.eu

the websites on the verified vendors list