The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

www.fakeid-uk.com CIT REVIEW

Reviews and feedback of UK Fake IDs
this review is for a CIT card purchased from www.fakeid-uk.com

As finally promised to fakeid-uk.com after getting a UV light I have got round to posting a CIT Review!

Cost: (10/10)
Paid £30 for 1 CIT as part of the October review deal

Template: (10/10)
Comparing to the website everything seems good all looks fine but i'm not an expert as i have never seen one before

Text: (10/10)
Text looks good but space between first and second name is quite big, not sure if this is how it just is or whether its a mistake.

Laminate: (10/10)
Laminate is good, doesnt completely reach the corners on very close inspection but not noticeable at all

Hologram: (8/10)
Hologram is good but slightly off in the top left corner where you can see it slightly chipped away, not a big issue but if a bouncer/cashier looks closely could be a give away

Shipping: (9/10)
Received picture next day but took around a week from payment to receive cant really fault for that though.

Communication - (9/10)

Was very quick to reply and a bit short with responses but treat him with respect and you will receive the same back.
Stealth: (10/10)
Very good looks fine and very easy to explain to anyone if found

Summary:

Overall it looks good with the UV working nicely and the hologram on there so likely to pass any shops and hopefully clubs. Only issue would be the holo but yet to discover if this is a issue or not. Cant comment on usabilitiy but will aim to use it in spoons and clubs within the next week/month

Pictures with and without UV of Front
https://imgur.com/a/pgUUWyi
Which website is this from??
USABILITIY Update! Finally used it and got in to a well known pub chain and a club!