The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

CIT V1 Review

Reviews and feedback of UK Fake IDs
I'm writing this right now as I am about to turn 18 and I have been using my CIT v1 from FIDUK for a couple months.
This isn't an in depth review as other posts seem to be in this category but it is my experience with the ID.

It's wicked, it has worked every time I've used it across the country, from Pryzms to Tiger Tigers to Wetherspoons. I don't really look 18 but unless I got really lucky every time I've been out, then its safe to say CITs are the way forward (This is the V1 edition as well so the V2 should be flawless).

The two times it hasn't worked is in one local pub where they are not used to seeing it (Bouncer is a fat builder who does it cause his mate owns the pub) or one time going up to a small club in my city after smoking and I must have been too paranoid and flunked it.

Top tips to give you if you choose to use one and get questioned, always say that you lost your main ID (Drivers or Provisional) last week and honestly you should be fine. Not a lot of people use actual CIT cards around me despite it being a capital city so bouncers normally see the PASS hologram and say OK. I've never had it scanned cause that ain't really a thing here but I've had it UV lighted loads of times and never any fault.

The CIT card is honestly one of the best £50 I've ever spent so I highly recommend getting one. (I've had a g0d v2 before and both of them got snapped in the club I regularly went into using the CIT)

Overall, I'd give the ID a solid 10/10.

Fuck bouncers.
How was the stealth on shipping?