The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FAKE ID UK REVIEW (Licence)

Reviews and feedback of UK Fake IDs
FAKEIDUK REVIEW - OVERALL 4/10

To clarify this is a review of my experiences from the last 4 or so months with FIDUK, I have been purchasing from him as a supplier for over a year now and this review is specifically about his licences from the start of 2019.

PRICE 6/10
Due to the size of my orders I am charged £25 for a single copy and £37.50 for duplicates this is reasonably priced and i believe slightly less than OIS however it does not compete with g0ds at only £30 for 2 with the discount applied.

LICENCE QUALITY 4/10

Raised Text

Previously the quality of these ids was respectable for the price however in my recent orders it has fell off a cliff. On every single id without fail the raised text has a yellowish tint around it, this can be fixed slightly with nail polish remover but on many of the cards it remains quite noticeable.The raised text on many of these cards recently has been misaligned to the point that they are on the same level or worse than gods surnames at one stage

Colour

The colour of these ids is not the best and compared to a real id or compared to a g0d it is quite noticeable in my opinion. The reason behind this i believe is due to him using a different laminate.

Flexibility (Feel)

As mentioned above the laminate FIDUK uses is different to other sellers and this results in a card that feels more real to hold and is a definite bonus to him over other sellers. Other sellers such as g0d have very flimsy cards and it has a cheap feel in the hand these are very close to a real id.

Lenticular

Lenticular is a spoofed image stuck onto the card it can look quite good in certain lighting however it sticks very far out of the card and it is beyond blatant, if a bouncer were to feel the bottom left corner they would know instantly it is a fake and if they flip the card over to scan it in decent enough lighting they will easily see it sticking out. I do believe you can remove the stuck on lenticular leaving a standard printed picture underneath but I have not personally tried.

COMMUNICATION 4/10

I see it all over the forum saying that FAKEIDUK is rude and hard to work with and this is certainly true, I am very patient and do not spam him with questions (as a reseller I know how annoying that is) yet his responses are always very rude usually for no reason at all. His response times are fairly decent however and if you know how to talk to him without turning him into annoyed cunt mode then he can be fine to deal with.

SHIPPING 1/10

Shipping used to be good but since the start of 2019 I would be lucky to receive an order within 3 weeks. Printing takes a solid week minimum and postage is usually around 7-14 days from Spain. In comparison to g0ds and OIS which ship from china this is very slow as both of those suppliers tend to arrive within 14 days once ordered.

Stealth -10/10

Not much to say there isn't any.

REPRINTS 1/10

On around the 25th of March I ordered around 25 ids from him, a week later i received pictures and then waited about 2 weeks until i messaged him again informing him they had not arrived and asking is there a reason for the delay, his response to this was 'obviously its easter lol' so I waited and waited until around the end of April when I messaged again telling them they had not arrived to which he replied 'should come' (almost 4 weeks of postage at this point).

For the first 3 weeks of May I messaged him trying to sort out reprints and the entire time he blamed it on me and said it must be a problem on my end so I posted to the forum explaining the situation and he got pissed that I posted to the forum and messaged me. Eventually he agreed on reprints and I received them yesterday 3 weeks after he agreed to print.

The reprints i received were obviously rushed and had the worst raised text of any id I have ordered from him I cannot be fucked to complain so just going to accept it and post my experience here. Oh and to top it off he sort of admitted the problem was with the place he was posting from so he blamed me for weeks for nothing.
he should be removed from trusted list and I'm pretty sure many will agree with that
The guys really gone down hill it seems
this is a shame as i was going to put an order in on friday :/ 2 iDs for £90 seemed like an amazing price, any advice which vendor to buy off?