Your home for the discussion of all things Fake ID

Batch 451XXX Review

Post reviews of your fake IDs here
Ordering - 8/10
Used the 50% off for 2 ids and ordered on the 2nd Feb. It took a month to come due to Chinese New Year but overall happy with the shipping times despite the delays. G0d responded very quick to me asking for the tracking number.
Pricing - 10/10
About £50 for each set of ids so can’t complain .
Stealth - 10/10
Stealth was great and made me laugh and took me a while to actually find them .
Raised Text - 10/10
Raised text feels perfect on all 4 IDs.
Photos - 6/10
used my iphone 7 camera with back flash with a white wall behind with no shadows. No shadows on the IDs at all but all the IDs seem to have extremely clear photos which I believe looks quite fake. (I know I shouldn’t of used my phone camera but oh well)
Template - 6/10
On 3 out of the 4 IDs the surnames are really misaligned which is extremely noticeable. On the 3 IDs the surnames are really low and too bold. Overall I believe this makes the cards look quite fake at first glance.
UV Overlay - N/A
Don't have a UV light so cant say.
Holograms + security features- 10/10
This was fairly decent. holograms all perfect and the lenticular on the back all matched the photo on the front.
Signature - 10/10
Used g0ds computer generated sig which surprisingly looks alright (even though my mates won’t be able to replicate them)
Laminate - 7/10
The laminate looks quite shiny but not noticeablely fake, they have started to fray around the corners which I will buff up with nail varnish remover.
Presentability - 9/10
The id's are very shiny and some had a few scratches, but they otherwise looked like a brand new licence. I'm sure a bit of coins in a bag will sort it out.
Surnames - 3/10
Surnames are pretty fucked on this order. On two of them the surname is millimeters away from the first name. They are also extremely bold. Overall I think the surnames really give away the fakeness of the card.
Usability - 7/10 My mates haven’t tried these ids anywhere yet but I doubt they’ll get into any sort of club with these. They will probably get away with using at corner shops, restaurants etc.

Overall I am quite disappointed with these ids as my mates wanted to use them to get into clubs so hopefully g0d will send reprints.

I will add pictures when I am home this evening
I just placed an order for 5 people about 30 seconds ago really hope mine come out alright. U gonna try ask for reprints or just stick with it?
Gonna ask for a reprint but not sure the best way to ask him is. I’ve got a reprint order coming aswell so hopefully the surnames aren’t fucked on that aswell
trustmeimorange wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:26 pm
Gonna ask for a reprint but not sure the best way to ask him is. I’ve got a reprint order coming aswell so hopefully the surnames aren’t fucked on that aswell
What was up with the other ID's that required reprint?
Nothing wrong with them they were stuck at customs.
Could u add some photos mate?
Damn, I really hope mine don't have fucked surnames I ordered on the 18th January and they still haven't got them because the first batch got seized.