The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FAKEID-UK.COM INFO POST

Reviews and feedback of UK Fake IDs
Hi guys,
Let me introduce myself.

I have been a big reseller for the well known fakeid-uk.com and when browsing the forums I can see alot of uncertainty and decided to stop it!

Recently the website has changed from fakeid-uk.com into fake-id-uk.com
UK brexit has delayed shipping even more than usual. (Only UK orders)
If you ordered an ID before Christmas, expect to receive it this week.

Changes of the driving licence
They have invested into a new laser printer which changes the following:
Lenticular lens now has the same feel as a real id due to laser engraving, but still the image does not move when changing angles
All ids now have laser engraving on front and back patterns, just like a real id.
There has been an improvement on the 3D text (surname and "AM/B/f/k/q") where it is more secure and can no longer be picked off.

They have also introduced a new form to fill out when ordering a drivers licence which allows you to change pretty much everything on the id. Such as place of birth and the code on the front (no 5)

Citizencard
They have not changed the citizencard as it does not need to be changed, its perfect.
The PASS reflective sticker is completely flat on the id, allowing it not to be picked off
The UV PASS on the front of the id is also 1:1

If you have any more questions, just reply to this post and I will do my best :D
* I AM NOT THE MANUFACTURER SO DONT ASK ME WHEN YOUR ID WILL ARRIVE *
Hello, with covid and everything at the moment how long should I wait before i presume it’s been taken at customs? Thanks
How do we find fake ID UK on wickr pro
hi

his wickr is

fakeid2021

Newwebdev
Hello,
I have a question. Are you selling a new type of driving license that does not have a European flag? These rights seem to be valid from 2021. https://angliya.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... icence.jpg
hi hitel, welcome to the forum,

we do not sell anything on this forum, it is for review purposes only.

you need to contact our verified vendors and ask them directly.

although i know fake-id-uk.com does the new design.

newwebdev