The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FAKEID-UK.COM DL Review

Reviews and feedback of UK Fake IDs
Delivery/Package - 7/10
Once he had sent the pic of the card to me, the card arrived 2 days later, so very quick delivery from shipping, although it took 8 days from payment for him to send me the pic and 10 days from payment for it to arrive, despite it saying on the site it takes 7 days from payment for the card to arrive.

By far the most annoying was how it was packed. I'm not sure if I opened it wrong or something, but the card was COVERED in sticky residue when I pulled it off the cardboard, and it was a pain in the arse to clean off.

Stealth - 10/10
Package was totally discrete and non-suspicious, can't fault it.

Communication - 8/10
He is a man of few words, but I think if you're straightforward and aren't rude or demanding, he's fine. Answered questions and was quick with communication, but can be a bit frustrating with his vague/one word responses.

Card - 8/10
The colours and holos on the card look great, compared it to my friend's real one and it looked exactly the same. However the laminate was slightly cut off on the bottom left of the card (not very noticeable but still annoying and will probably mean it is more easily damaged). Only other complaint is that the lenticular sticks out too far, and if someone felt it they would definitely be suspicious, but it looks great so it's not too bad. Overall card is very good.

Usage - 10/10
Used it in Tescos, Spar, offie and a pub. Worked in all of them, none were suspicious and just took it, looked at date and pic and gave back. Don't wanna try and use it in a club or anywhere with a bouncer cus of the lenticular, but tbh I think it would work.

Overall the process was pretty easy, but took longer than advertised. Card is great and works for how I use it so can't complain.
Is this a card with the new lent or old lent?

If new, could we get a photo from the side?
Is it a new lent design?
Anon333 wrote: Delivery/Package - 7/10
Once he had sent the pic of the card to me, the card arrived 2 days later, so very quick delivery from shipping, although it took 8 days from payment for him to send me the pic and 10 days from payment for it to arrive, despite it saying on the site it takes 7 days from payment for the card to arrive.

By far the most annoying was how it was packed. I'm not sure if I opened it wrong or something, but the card was COVERED in sticky residue when I pulled it off the cardboard, and it was a pain in the arse to clean off.

Stealth - 10/10
Package was totally discrete and non-suspicious, can't fault it.

Communication - 8/10
He is a man of few words, but I think if you're straightforward and aren't rude or demanding, he's fine. Answered questions and was quick with communication, but can be a bit frustrating with his vague/one word responses.

Card - 8/10
The colours and holos on the card look great, compared it to my friend's real one and it looked exactly the same. However the laminate was slightly cut off on the bottom left of the card (not very noticeable but still annoying and will probably mean it is more easily damaged). Only other complaint is that the lenticular sticks out too far, and if someone felt it they would definitely be suspicious, but it looks great so it's not too bad. Overall card is very good.

Usage - 10/10
Used it in Tescos, Spar, offie and a pub. Worked in all of them, none were suspicious and just took it, looked at date and pic and gave back. Don't wanna try and use it in a club or anywhere with a bouncer cus of the lenticular, but tbh I think it would work.

Overall the process was pretty easy, but took longer than advertised. Card is great and works for how I use it so can't complain.
Hi there how can u contact him , is there a link or website or anything
Can you send a link of a photo of the lenticular?