The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Vendor Introduction: OldIronsidesFakes

Important news and updates from the Fake ID UK Verified Vendors
Hi ALL
Here, I would like first to thank the MOD of this Forum and all here who helped me.
We are much obliged to you for your help.
And now My team has finaly released the UK / UK PROVISIONAL IDs.
OIS is a trusted ID service located outside of the United States. We offer high quality UK / USA / Canada / AUS IDs at an affordable price. Every ID comes with a free duplicate and tracking number. All IDs are able to be scanned and passed the backlight test and processed with simulation material technology to be bend test.We accept BTC,LTC,Western Union,If you want to pay through PayPal, please feel free email to our CS with your order number to get the PayPal address.

You can reach our Customer Service by e-mail address:order@oismail.ph.

Visit our website at oldironsidesfakes.ph to order yourself the highest quality fake IDs in the world! :)

Thank you once again.
Anybody ordered for a review yet?
Scnny wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:07 pm
Anybody ordered for a review yet?
The free samples are on the way. Mine cleared customs will be here tomorrow.

Edit: Tuesday. I’m dumb, parcelforce don’t deliver on Saturday.
Sabre my order status changed to shipped today, can I ask when yours did so I have a rough idea how long it will be
DurexNotDrugs wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:56 pm
Sabre my order status changed to shipped today, can I ask when yours did so I have a rough idea how long it will be
shipped on the 17th but being delivered tomorrow due to the bank holiday weekend. They were ready for delivery on the 19th.
Thanks for the help