The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Vendor Announcement www.fake-id-uk.co.uk

Important news and announcements from the Fake ID UK moderators
The mods have been in contact with a vendor for a while now (around 2 months) getting him set up to produce a card that is usable. In here you will find all the information you'll need before ordering from http://www.fake-id-uk.co.uk

Shipping
I received two samples in the same package from this vendor which I drove to my drop address on the same day of delivery.
The ID's were shipped on a Tuesday and arrived on a Thursday which is amazing delivery times. The shipping origin is Spain and does not include any stealth/tracking.

Quality
Here is where I'll provide information on the product you will be receiving. The biggest issue is the hologram being stuck on top of the card which is being resolved in the next version of the card (This is very very faintly raised). However, Fake-ID-UK.co.uk wanted to get started with making some money back first. The ID does include engravings which feel great, but there is no raised text on the surname so this may be something you have to self fix for the time being. The colours are nice and the back could do with some work but this is something that can be improved in the future. Overall, the quality is nice and I am currently happy with the vendors communication and dedication to improve the product. Material used currently is PVC but moving to polycarbonate is something he is moving towards. Images are on his website and are accurate.

Price
The current set price for 1 card is £50. However, the vendor has confirmed that deals will be made with regular buyers and resellers with bulk orders. So don't be afraid to ask about that.

Communication
The only communication platform the vendor uses is Wickr which can be downloaded on a mobile phone or computer so there should be no major issues with this. He is very good at communication but please expect delays if orders start to come in.

Final Note
If you're going to make an order take into consideration what I have said in the quality section as refunds will most likely not be given if you're unhappy with your purchase.
can you comment on the back holo? and how it differs to g0ds? it looks to be a good spoof in the pictures on his site, just curious as he mentions 'engraved image on both sides'
Considering it's being printed on PVC, doesn't this mean that it will be significantly thicker than a real licence? Is it possible to have a thickness comparison? I had a look on the website but its a bit unclear
yepa wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:18 pm
Considering it's being printed on PVC, doesn't this mean that it will be significantly thicker than a real licence? Is it possible to have a thickness comparison? I had a look on the website but its a bit unclear
Its actually the closest i've seen to being the correct thickness. Hes using a premium PVC blend, its ever so slightly (Actually unnoticeable 100% thinner than the real id. I had to get my real id and run my nail across them both.
ushuaia17 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:50 pm
can you comment on the back holo? and how it differs to g0ds? it looks to be a good spoof in the pictures on his site, just curious as he mentions 'engraved image on both sides'
Back holo is just a print. Looks better than what i've seen on gods but once again is still just a print to make it look like the back holo.
Without any stealth, isn’t it easier to detect going through customs. What courier does he use.
Biastids wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:42 pm
Without any stealth, isn’t it easier to detect going through customs. What courier does he use.
Customs isn't really much to worry about from spain. Got to me perfectly fine within a couple of days. Package is also handwritten. Some sort of stealth was in the talks at some point I could hit him up about it I did give him a nice stealth method.
Even though there are issues on the card do you think it it worth placing an order now? And do you believe it will generally work in corner shops, restaurants etc..
I mean as a reseller I'll take the 3 week wait times over a card that doesn't have a proper holo
Looks like a better UK fakes to me

I almost feel bad for the guy though, if g0d wasnt around he would've dominated the market making them $$$$.

Still for the retards who want IDs soon looks like a viable option