The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

The UK also some other Europe IDs will be released SOON !!!

Important news and announcements from the Fake ID UK moderators
Cheers to the mods for their work on this.
Any updates?
Aidanm76 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:48 pm
Cheers to the mods for their work on this.
Any updates?
We don't really like giving much away with updates as things can go wrong or change at the drop of a hat with this sort of thing.

Just hold tight for now, the process is underway and we'll update when things are set in stone.
wilk007 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:58 am
Aidanm76 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:48 pm
Cheers to the mods for their work on this.
Any updates?
We don't really like giving much away with updates as things can go wrong or change at the drop of a hat with this sort of thing.

Just hold tight for now, the process is underway and we'll update when things are set in stone.
I understand not giving updates but is the general eta going to be this year or next? If you don't mind
Chinobey wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:36 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:58 am
Aidanm76 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:48 pm
Cheers to the mods for their work on this.
Any updates?
We don't really like giving much away with updates as things can go wrong or change at the drop of a hat with this sort of thing.

Just hold tight for now, the process is underway and we'll update when things are set in stone.
I understand not giving updates but is the general eta going to be this year or next? If you don't mind
If you're gonna twist me arm, as it stands before Christmas.
wilk007 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:17 pm
Chinobey wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:36 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:58 am


We don't really like giving much away with updates as things can go wrong or change at the drop of a hat with this sort of thing.

Just hold tight for now, the process is underway and we'll update when things are set in stone.
I understand not giving updates but is the general eta going to be this year or next? If you don't mind
If you're gonna twist me arm, as it stands before Christmas.
Lovely to hear thanks bud
Any update on this mods, don’t wanna be a pain in the arse just haven’t heard anything
urboi wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:07 pm
Any update on this mods, don’t wanna be a pain in the arse just haven’t heard anything
Like I said before, things change day to day, predictions are pointless.
Besides UK DL. whats available. any updates almost a year since posted.