The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Jaxx Cryptocurrency Guide!

Guides and information about purchasing cryptocurrency and UK fake IDs
This is a simple guide on using a Jaxx wallet for your cryptocurrency needs.

1) Install Jaxx on your mobile, to your desktop or even as a Chrome extension.

2) Set up your Jaxx wallet. It's relatively easy to do, you select what currencies you'll be using and you'll then be given addresses for your wallet(s). You can select more currencies to use after setting up your first wallet, so don't worry about deciding on what method of payment just yet.

3) Buy some Bitcoins. I used localbitcoins.com and paid via bank transfer, Bitcoins were in my wallet around 10 minutes after paying. Some sellers may ask you to verify your identity by taking a picture of yourself holding some identification, some do not. If they do ask you for ID, don't worry as there's no legal age for trading Bitcoins and you won't be denied, but if you don't want to send a picture, just find another seller.

Note: When buying Bitcoins, find the exact amount you need then add £6 worth of coins to that amount. This will cover all fees.

4) Convert your Bitcoins to whatever currency you'll be using. You can do this through Jaxx. I used ZCash to pay and was able to convert my Bitcoins to ZCash in about 5 minutes using shapeshift.io which is built into your Jaxx wallet.

5) Send your Bitcoins to g0d! Send the exact amount it says on the payment screen to the address given to you and the fees of the transaction will be taken out in a separate transaction. Don't send any more or any less - just the amount on the payment screen.

Once this is done, you'll be good to go!
Will £6 definitely cover the all the fees and leave me with enough to send the exact amount to g0d?
Yeah £6 is more than enough but I recommend buying Litecoin or Bitcoincash as the fees are lower and 2 or 3 quid is more than enough and g0d has promos on them too.
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:42 am
munchlax10 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:04 pm
Yeah £6 is more than enough but I recommend buying Litecoin or Bitcoincash as the fees are lower and 2 or 3 quid is more than enough and g0d has promos on them too.
He has a BCH code but not an LTC code.
He does have a LTC code it was put up last night
yeah man youve gotta be loggin to his new forum and then theres a new section:
https://ultimatefakes.ph/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=39

the code is ltc btw