Your home for the discussion of all things Fake ID

Joining UKLeniency

Guides and information about purchasing cryptocurrency and fake IDs
What is it?

if you didn’t already know, /r/UKLeniency is the subreddit where we can name and shame the exact clubs to avoid where you’re likely to get your ID snatched by a bouncer (which we can’t do on this forum). The sub relies on having an active community and is incredibly useful for those who have not used fake ID yet.

How Do I Join?

Basically, it’s easy as fuck. Take a photo of any real ID which has your real birth date. Scribble out all the other shite if you want just make sure your date of birth is visible. Also in that photo have a slip of paper with your reddit username so they can add your account.

Upload this photo onto imgur and make it private and send the link to it to one of the mods of the sub and you should get a message back within a couple of days.

It’s that fucking easy

Strongly encourage joining this, very helpful community and if you post useful info you could genuinely save a first timer from getting their ID confiscated.
Camstarhall wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:20 pm
What is it?

if you didn’t already know, /r/UKLeniency is the subreddit where we can name and shame the exact clubs to avoid where you’re likely to get your ID snatched by a bouncer (which we can’t do on this forum). The sub relies on having an active community and is incredibly useful for those who have not used fake ID yet.

How Do I Join?

Basically, it’s easy as fuck. Take a photo of any real ID which has your real birth date. Scribble out all the other shite if you want just make sure your date of birth is visible. Also in that photo have a slip of paper with your reddit username so they can add your account.

Upload this photo onto imgur and make it private and send the link to it to one of the mods of the sub and you should get a message back within a couple of days.

It’s that fucking easy

Strongly encourage joining this, very helpful community and if you post useful info you could genuinely save a first timer from getting their ID confiscated.
We also need your debit card number, expiry date & the three number on the back of course. :P

We probably should have made this already, thanks for doing so :P

~I just added the link to UK-Leniency.
How do you message a mod?
Hazaaa wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 10:01 am
How do you message a mod?
Click the little speech bubble beneath my use name mate