Your home for the discussion of all things Fake ID

Crypto Buying Guide: LTC (litecoins), BCH (bitcoin cash) ETC

Guides and information about purchasing cryptocurrency and fake IDs
Forgive the over zealous title, I titled it like that so there is no excuse for anyone not reading this. Any possible key word they could search to find this info is in there.

Quick note on the dummy order. It is more than possible for you to create your real order with g0d right away, and use that to give the exact number of coins you will need. This will save you a few quid but for those less versed and less confident with crypto it just runs the risk of you missing the timer and having to re enter all of your details again and you may need to buy more LTC if there were ant dramatic fluctuations. LTC and BCH transfers are as good as instant, but for safety just make sure there are 10 minutes left on the timer when you go to send. This will make more sense in a minute, but will be ignored if it's any further down.

Currently Active Discount Codes For GOD:
  • 'bcash' for 50% off bitcoin cash
  • 'btc' for 50% off bitcoin
The rest are officially not working, but may still work. I'm not gonna test them though as there isn't much need to use them as BCH and LTC will be the easiest options. If you must use another crypto and want to see if the code is working, search keyword 'code' and create a dummy order with it, and see if the 50% off is applied. If it is, congratulations it works still.

Pre Requisites

You will need online banking for the majority of the below.

You will need a wallet. Jaxx will handle basically all of the cryptos you can pay with bar ripple and peercoin (for now). But you won't need those. So use Jaxx if you don't know which crypto to choose yet or Electrum LTC if you know you want to use litecoins.

A small amount of common sense. I shouldn't have to say 'look in the upper right quadrant of your screen you should see a grey and blue withdraw button. Do a single left click' etc. Just use our brain before asking dumb questions. Your more than welcome to ask of course, though.

For now there is no LTC code, but in the future when it's back this will be useful.

Litecoins
  • Via Coinbase
    Nothing to really explain for this one. Coinbase requires you to be 18+ so you can either persuade a friend to let you use their ID and their bank account to purchase your cryptos through that. A parent could work too. Verification is hit and miss, and can take a while to process (up to a week).

Basic steps:

Process a dummy order of the same value as your real order on g0ds website (ctrl => shift => N for an incognito window and youll be able to start another order without loosing the info you've typed in already). Make sure you type the discount code in and update first.

Add 0.025 to that number of coins and buy them from coinbase.

Send the coins to your wallet of choice (Jaxx or Electrum LTC)

Finish your real order with g0d, and send the exact number of coins from Jaxx or Electrum. Just copy and paste the number from g0ds website into the box, and the fees will be taken from your remaining balance, as will be shown on the confirmation screen. No way to fuck this up. So don't. No excuses.

side note: right now, coinbase is delaying any of my withdrawls for 3 days for security reasons. So you may have to wait a further 3 days to withdraw your coins from coinbase before ordering from g0d. Just something to keep in mind.
  • Via Bittylicious
    Bittylicious also requires ID verification, but is 16+ and you can use your DL, provisional or your passport. Verification, again, is hit and miss and may take a week. But it's very quick and a touch cheaper than the last method.

Process a dummy order of the same value as your real order on g0ds website Again remember to use the code.

Note the number of coins, and add 0.025 to cover fluctuations and fees short term. This is the number of LTC you want to buy and what you will type into the bittylicious box for the number of LTC you want to buy. It will give you a corresponding price.

Type in the address box your Jaxx or electrum LTC address, proceed to payment and send the money to the details that pop up. Bittylicious seems sketch but its one of the most reliable and stable ways to buy crypto. Only ballache is waiting a week.

Finally, complete your real order with g0d to generate the address you send the coins to from jaxx or electrum.

Send the type in the exact number of coins into jaxx or electrum as the fees are deducted from the remaining balance as shown by the confirmation screen
  • Via LiteCoinLocal
    If you want to make the purchase right away, and don't want to trust a company with your personal details, then use LocalLiteCoins. This will be the method most of you use. A touch more expensive and a bit more drawn out, but doesn't require ID verification.

Firstly have online banking.

Then go to https://www.litecoinlocal.net and setup an account

Surprise surprise, process a dummy order of the same value as your real order on g0ds website.

Note the number of coins, and add 0.025 to cover fluctuations short term.

Find a seller on locallitecoins. Make sure they were recently active, have a good trade history, are displaying prices in £ (to avoid overseas money transfer fees) and have a reasonable price. Click the catagory at the top of the table of sellers, e.g. last active or price, to sort the sellers in terms of what you click. i.e. cheapest first, recently active first or the likes. You can use whatever payment method you want, but paypal is wayy overpriced with very few vendors. You probably want to use bank wire (SEPA) which will just involve sending money bank to bank through your online banking. Dead simple.

Once you have your seller, multiply the rounded number of coins you need by the price per LTC your chosen seller is asking for, and then add £5 to cover fees. This is the number you will type into the box by the sellers name.

example. Say g0d needs 0.475 LTC as shown by your dummy order, and your chosen seller is asking for £200 per LTC on litecoinlocal. First add 0.025 to what g0d wants: 0.475 + 0.025 = 0.5 LTC total. Then we multiply 0.5 by £200 to get £100. Finally we add the fiver to have a total of £105 that we type into the box on litecoinlocal.

Proceed to wait for a response and complete purchase, if you don't get a response find another seller and try again with another seller, and do the *quick maffs again for the price the other seller is charging.

Now you have your coins go to locallitecoins and send them to your Jaxx or Electrum LTC wallet address. Finally, complete your real order with g0d to generate the address you send the coins to from jaxx or electrum.

Send the type in the exact number of coins into jaxx or electrum as the fees are deducted from the remaining balance as shown by the confirmation screen.

The guide is a bit overwhelming but just read each step, its basically an idiot proof walkthrough mate. If you need further assistance with this just ask, PM me or reply i dont mind.

If you want to wait a week or so and trust bittylicious with your legitimate ID information (it's 16+ so all good), sign up to bittylicious, and have it verify your ID (provisional, DL, passport all work), email and phone. ID verification can be hit and miss, and does take a while, but when you get past that it is a little cheaper and a lot quicker.

There is currently no way to buy BCH directly, so whilst the LTC code is active, LTC is going to be easier whatever the weather. The following is only relevant for when the LTC code no longer works. As soon as i get notice the LTC code doesn't work I'll edit appropriately

Bitcoin Cash
  • Coinbase is now as easy to buy BCH as LTC or BTC, do as above
  • Via Wex This one needs very little explenation too. This is an exchange and is very self explantory, you are selling your LTC for another coin of your choosing, BCH in this case. This can be used to buy a whole host of coins if you start with LTC. PPC, ZEC, DSH to name a few. We will focus on BCH for this, but should g0d come out with a 70% off, just follow this and exchange for the respective coin on wex.
    Basically, where above i have said send the LTC you have bought to Jaxx, instead send it to your wex LTC wallet.

To find your wex ltc wallet address, go to wex, click finances, scroll to LTC and click deposit. For bittylicious, put the wex address into the address section on bittylicious. I'm over explaining that, it's simple.

For litecoinlocal, send to wex ltc wallet instead of jaxx. Simple.

Now your in wex and your LTC is in your wex wallet, go to the exchange, click BCH/LTC, type in the largest amount wex will let you buy with your LTC and click buy. The BCH will be credited instantly, or for larger orders within an hour.

Then send from wex to Jaxx BCH wallet and continue as above.
  • Via ShapeShift in Jaxx This is the most convenient method to exchange LTC for BCH, literally just send the LTC to your Jaxx wallet, click the little fox head, click max and then send. This will exchange your LTC for the currency of choosing (BCH or any of the others) but will work out a little more expensive than using wex.
    Shapeshift then send to g0d. Simples.
  • Via bittylicious is the same as above.
In Closing
I'm always happy to lend a hand, but i think i have typed this guide up about 30 different ways in the last few weeks, so just writing this for anyone who is struggling. Feel free to PM me or comment any questions you have, or suggestions for the post.

If you posted a question, and were linked this post to answer it as you hadn't searched for it, please give yourself a slap. That slap was from me.

When you've finished the process you'll likely have a small number of LTC or BCH left over. Not enough for you to sell or consider a small investment, but too much for you to just leave and forget about happily. Well boy do i have the solution for you!

Breast Cancer Support:

LTC: LStZf6mboGzJ9NcPqjcj5qkB5K7T9C29bV

(link)

Wiki Leaks:

LTC: LQ3B36Yv2rBTxdgAdYpU2UcEZsaNwXeATk

(link)

Humanity Road:

LTC: LhEj57x4NXsH4RCds9dyodV3yDyPzxSYAJ

BCH: 1JxycQc8nJ8pnCpEHKRUZ2kmjuUGXxixaN

(link)

Added the links so you know their not all my wallets. I would suggest you go to the link and copy the address from their in case it changes, but in all likelyhood they wont and one less step normally means more people willing to donate so I've left the addressed for you.

These are three organisations i either have a very personal stake in and/or i believe make a real positive impact on society in their own way. If you disagree, that's fine, please go and find another charity you consider worthy. Link it below and ill add it to the list :D

Any mistakes or whatever let me know, I need some sleep. Take it easy. You'll notice a lack of swearing and banter, automod doesn't like my native tounge for the time being, so to save the mods having to manually approve it's fairly clean i think.

But I'll be damned if I'm not gonne let you know all of your dads are gonna be fucked <3
Other methods of buying LTC is cryptomate.
No verification required and payment comes through in a matter of minutes. Only down side is you can only buy max £200 worth of crypto per transaction.
Biastids wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:47 pm
Other methods of buying LTC is cryptomate.
No verification required and payment comes through in a matter of minutes. Only down side is you can only buy max £200 worth of crypto per transaction.
I'm gonna guess you've not used cryptomate before to buy altcoins?