The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

ID TAKEN IN SPOONS HELP

Stories and experiences using UK fake ID
Hey, so about a year ago now I bought a G0D and it has done me very well, but yesterday in spoons I was getting served all morning by this woman. Then later on I go back there and the same woman asks for ID but she takes it to the back, next thing I Know there is a manager talking to me saying how he has to hand it in to the police! This was in shrewsbury and many IDS get caught here daily.

Will it just get snapped up and thrown in the bin and the police thing was just a scare or will they really give it to them, and if they do what will happen.

Is spoons a strict place with giving to police

IT HAS MY REAL NAME AND ADDRESS CUZ I WAS STUPID WHEN BUYING THE ID
louis.v0303 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:14 pm
Hey, so about a year ago now I bought a G0D and it has done me very well, but yesterday in spoons I was getting served all morning by this woman. Then later on I go back there and the same woman asks for ID but she takes it to the back, next thing I Know there is a manager talking to me saying how he has to hand it in to the police! This was in shrewsbury and many IDS get caught here daily.

Will it just get snapped up and thrown in the bin and the police thing was just a scare or will they really give it to them, and if they do what will happen.

Is spoons a strict place with giving to police

IT HAS MY REAL NAME AND ADDRESS CUZ I WAS STUPID WHEN BUYING THE ID
nah youl be alright nothing will happen
I've had IDs taken. Nothing happens most of the time.
I feel like this won’t be okay can someone tell me if they have had their ID or know someone who has had their ID taken in spoons?
wilk007 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:01 pm
louis.v0303 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:36 pm
I feel like this won’t be okay can someone tell me if they have had their ID or know someone who has had their ID taken in spoons?
Back when I used fakes and I got my ID confiscated in spoons the manager gave it me back after 15 minutes of arguing, just to get rid of me lmao.

you'll be fine
Was it the UKFakes?
Your probably Looking at 15 years-life for using that ID at spoons
Oh dude.

I know it’s the scariest thing ever, but you’ll be good.

Option 1: Legit nothing. They throw it, or the police get it and throw it. Seriously, they both have bigger fish to fry.

Option 2: They do hand it in and the feds come to the address. Unlikely because, why would you have your real address on a Fake ID...? Obviously so you can remember, but to be fair it’ll probably just get confiscated.
If they do turn up? Be very sorry and apologetic, let them bully you and fill their egos up even more.

Next time, as wilk said, argue like fuck. Like, pull anything you can out the hat. Printing errors. It is real. The manager is a unicorn. Just go fucking mental.

Honestly, after some experience you begin to find it funny.