The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

"Looks fake"

Stories and experiences using UK fake ID
Alright, so I went to Asda to grab 2 crates for some friends with my Citizen (My g0ds are fucked until reprints and legit just feel fake.) I walked in and went to the self service. The guy asks me for ID, I gave him the citizencard, he looks at it and instantly goes "No way you're that age" (Like yeah mate, that's why I have ID you shit head.) He instantly goes "Doesn't look real" and says he can't accept it. He gave me it back the mongoloid. I walk out, meet my friends and then the security lady who knows my mum (and my real age, didn't know she was working a shift) comes out and goes "Was that fake ID?" I was like no and she was like "You either give me it or we're calling the police" told her to fuck off and went to another shop and got served no questions asked. I'm sure she tipped the guy off because he was so adamant to say I'm not 18 and I don't look that age. She watched me get served in there the day before and didn't say anything to me either, just smiled. Think she ratted me out tbh. I'm just confused as to how some sweaty mong working in asda can "spot a fake" however bouncers who are trained to spot fake IDs somehow can't. What a cunt.
wilk007 wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:13 am
SabreTooth wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:21 am
Alright, so I went to Asda to grab 2 crates for some friends with my Citizen (My g0ds are fucked until reprints and legit just feel fake.) I walked in and went to the self service. The guy asks me for ID, I gave him the citizencard, he looks at it and instantly goes "No way you're that age" (Like yeah mate, that's why I have ID you shit head.) He instantly goes "Doesn't look real" and says he can't accept it. He gave me it back the mongoloid. I walk out, meet my friends and then the security lady who knows my mum (and my real age, didn't know she was working a shift) comes out and goes "Was that fake ID?" I was like no and she was like "You either give me it or we're calling the police" told her to fuck off and went to another shop and got served no questions asked. I'm sure she tipped the guy off because he was so adamant to say I'm not 18 and I don't look that age. She watched me get served in there the day before and didn't say anything to me either, just smiled. Think she ratted me out tbh. I'm just confused as to how some sweaty mong working in asda can "spot a fake" however bouncers who are trained to spot fake IDs somehow can't. What a cunt.
Cunt probably read up on how to spot a fake so he can get his daily dose of power tripping teenagers to bring a sense of purpose to his meaningless existence.
He was so fucking weird with it. He flipped it over and read the shit on the back of the card like he's never seen a CitizenCard before. The other shop has a CitizenCard as ID on the front door. They serve me no questions asked every time. The staff there are lovely, however their prices are a little bit higher than Asda's due to it being a smaller business. Got served in a BargainBooze for some apple sourz like an hour before that too.

It's a piss take when they're threatening to phone the police or take my fake ID which they'll give to police anyways. I'd rather them not have something they can hold against me the daft cunts.
I had a similar incident the other day - buying some fags in the co op the woman asks for id give her my cit card. She stares at it and says "oh i dont accept this", i point to the accepted forms of id sign, and she ignores me and calls over her supervisor. Usually just pointing to the 'pass hologram' sign is enough, and they let me buy them. All my friends look at it and say "I cant believe you get away with it".
needfakeid wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:41 am
I had a similar incident the other day - buying some fags in the co op the woman asks for id give her my cit card. She stares at it and says "oh i dont accept this", i point to the accepted forms of id sign, and she ignores me and calls over her supervisor. Usually just pointing to the 'pass hologram' sign is enough, and they let me buy them. All my friends look at it and say "I cant believe you get away with it".
I get pissed off when they act like they don't accept Citizen. A local venue did it to me last week and it put my night to an early finish at around 2:00am. But if you're in a shop and they say they don't accept CitizenCard when it says they do they're just taking the piss full on.
CIT’s are usually of very good quality, but remember rejection because of it being fake is different from rejection because they don’t accept PASS. It is not the law to do this.

Going into a shop where somebody knows your true age is never a good idea, was a little bit stupid to be fair mate. The guy probably didn’t know how to spot a fake, I reckon the woman either ratted you out or the guy had zero idea what a citizen card was. Bouncers recognize the SIA logo instantly and will do the usual running their finger across the holo and maybe flipping it about, but generally are aware it’s a valid form of ID.

My advice to you is, don’t go back to this shop, and don’t use your ID for a little while. How good is your CIT? My first had white damage and a wrong Colour, but my new one was perfect. Flat, and no white chunks or damage...Even so one guy still said something wasn’t right but he still let me in. He said after it was because he’d seen an older one before.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:38 pm
CIT’s are usually of very good quality, but remember rejection because of it being fake is different from rejection because they don’t accept PASS. It is not the law to do this.

Going into a shop where somebody knows your true age is never a good idea, was a little bit stupid to be fair mate. The guy probably didn’t know how to spot a fake, I reckon the woman either ratted you out or the guy had zero idea what a citizen card was. Bouncers recognize the SIA logo instantly and will do the usual running their finger across the holo and maybe flipping it about, but generally are aware it’s a valid form of ID.

My advice to you is, don’t go back to this shop, and don’t use your ID for a little while. How good is your CIT? My first had white damage and a wrong Colour, but my new one was perfect. Flat, and no white chunks or damage...Even so one guy still said something wasn’t right but he still let me in. He said after it was because he’d seen an older one before.
Aye, I didn't see her. Thought she was off her shift that day. Got to the self service then saw her at the door when I was walking out. She didn't rat on me the day before so it's hella dumb to rat on me the day after. I'm not going back to that shop lol. Just gonna keep going to the other one that accepts CIT with no problem. As far as the card goes, the photo is a lil dark but IRL you can make it out ok. Bouncers didn't have an issue with it and neither did anybody working in ASDA before yesterday. There is like a little white spec near one of the numbers on the card number. I asked FIDUK about it and he said it was just a print defect and it happens to a lot of the cards. I'd buy another for a clearer photograph but I'm not burning another £50 hole in my pocket when this one worked so far in every place I know that accepts CIT. The hologram is a little damaged (like scuffs/chips in the holo when you look at it from certain angles but I don't think that's covered for a reprint so I just left it.)

The guy just got informed it was fake is all. I called the security guard's bluff of ringing feds and left it at that. Still got decently fucked off my sourz and some cans I bought in the other shops but it pissed me off because I couldn't get the 3 for 21 deal in Asda for Dark Fruits lol.
Ahahaha similar thing happened to me today mate...

I've used my cit literally everywhere including proper strict clubs and is yet to fail me. Anyway so I pop into asda after collage to pick up some vod for a lil sesh and the woman serving me can't have been more than 19. Give her my cit and she looks at it for a solid 30s and looks at me saying somehting like "hmm I'm not sure about this one are you sure it's real". I argue my bollocks off saying I'm disgusted at their customer service turning me down when I'm obviously 18 etc etc and she ends up serving me probs just to get rid of me tbf.

I'm still confused as to why she was being weird about it when I even pointed to the sign saying it's accepted as ID. Knocked my confidence in it a little bit to say the least.
LivingAccident wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:19 pm
Ahahaha similar thing happened to me today mate...

I've used my cit literally everywhere including proper strict clubs and is yet to fail me. Anyway so I pop into asda after collage to pick up some vod for a lil sesh and the woman serving me can't have been more than 19. Give her my cit and she looks at it for a solid 30s and looks at me saying somehting like "hmm I'm not sure about this one are you sure it's real". I argue my bollocks off saying I'm disgusted at their customer service turning me down when I'm obviously 18 etc etc and she ends up serving me probs just to get rid of me tbf.

I'm still confused as to why she was being weird about it when I even pointed to the sign saying it's accepted as ID. Knocked my confidence in it a little bit to say the least.

Aye, it's funny because she watched me get served the day before and didn't stop me but then the day after she definitely informed her manager (I could tell from the way he acted). Then the logic after that. She gave me 2 options:
Give the CIT to her which they'd probably hand to feds anyways
Keep the CIT and let them have nothing to actually hold against me but say that they've "informed police"
She's messaged my mum convincing her that the police are coming and now my mum thinks our house is getting raided over a fake ID LMAO. (Still no sight of feds after almost 3 days. Taking their fucking time like.)
Hide the fucking CIT. doesn’t matter where lol.
They might not even turn up but it’s better to be safe than sorry.
In your case mate there was no point being cocky and confident as obviously she knew your age. It was a mistake but will probably be okay. Remember if worst comes to worse you got it from like ‘UK-ID.com’ etc, there isn’t a forum haha.
Also, other guy, you’ve got it mate. I’ve seen some people genuinely be declined when they’re over eighteen for ridiculous reasons, their ID’s ‘don’t look real’ or the ‘photo doesn’t look like them’. They obviously argue it a lot because they’ve nothing to hide, so we should be doing the same lol.