The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

TIL some bouncers actually do their jobs

Stories and experiences using UK fake ID
Prior to this past Friday, every bouncer I’d handed my FIDUK has been a complete degenerate who glanced at the picture on my DL for 0.0001ms and then mumbled some shite like ‘sound pal’, however I had a hefty dose of reality 2 nights ago.

So we rock up to this club which I had seen on UKLeniency as being safe and I hand the bouncer mine (newest batch of DLs with the flush hologram) and he passes it straight back and nods, but when my mate didn’t follow me in straight away I knew something was up, he had the old one with the holo sticking out and the bouncer sussed it straight away and immediately grabs me and takes my ID straight out my hand and starts being cocky as they do. I thought fuck it I have a decent wad of cash on me, I can give him a 20 and leave with my ID in hand, but no, as fate would have it, the pigs decide to turn a corner into the street I’m on and the bouncer grabs me and goes “actually mate, how about we ask the feds about this one”

Now losing your ID is bad but really didn’t fancy this fat cunt handing me into the feds over a little rectangle of plastic so I wrestled his greasy sausage fingers off my shoulder and took off for the closest metro station.

Not the most exciting story but there’s not much going on in the forum at the minute so thought I might as well share my shitty experience.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:35 pm
I understand bouncers refusing u for having a fakeid and yeah i get it's illegal but why go through the effort of dragging some 17 year olds to the police as if it's gonna improve their night. Just tell em to piss off and leave it at that
People act as if they've never broken the law in their lives themselves and live by the idea that "criminals" need to go to jail.