The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Got my first G0D V3 taken off me

Stories and experiences using UK fake ID
Been using my ID for a few months now. Used it across the UK, in clubs, pubs, bars, shops etc.

Got it taken off me in fucking spoons. There were two bouncers; one woman who'd previously taken a really shit ID off me about a year ago, and a man. I gave it to the woman. She gave it to the man to go and check inside. He put it under UV and said it wasn't showing up right (I'm not sure if this is a fault with the ID or if G0D's UV isn't perfect), told me to contact DVLA and get a new one as he was certain it was real, just that the UV wasn't right.

Genuinely was trying not to laugh at this point, and I was so close to having my ID given back to me, until he told the woman and she pocketed it. I couldn't even be bothered to try and get it back at this point.

All in all, definitely recommend the ID. This is only the second time I have been questioned about it, and only the first time I actually got it taken off me.
Honestly spoons are the worst place to go with a fake everyone on here says there easy yet every one I’ve been to always checks the lent and UV I never bother with them anymore which is shite because their mango monster mash pitcher is one of the best drinks I’ve had ahah