The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

CIT first time

Stories and experiences using UK fake ID
Received my CIT today. Didn't expect a lot because my photo seemed shit through pics(Nowhere near as bad IRL like). Went into a corner shop, because fuck supermarkets. The man looked at the card and was like "Passport?" At this point I fucking shit myself, heart started pounding harder than Bryce on Hannah. I said firmly "Left it at home." He calls over his assistant to look at the card. She looks at it for 2 seconds and just goes "yupyup". I pay the man and walk out with my 4 pack of dark fruits. The perks of being 16. Dark fruits in the sun with my GCSEs the morning after. feelsgoodman.

Update 22/5/18: Went to Asda, completely no issue. Bought another 4 pack of Dark Fruits. 4 for £4. No complaints at all. The woman looked at it for like a second and just said "thanks" and passed me in to pay. Fucking brilliant. Just need to try a nightclub with the family now. Also getting some g0ds with a few mates. Holy shit why didn't I find good fake IDs earlier lol.
Ohhhhh I live for those fucking supermarket deals. Whatever you go in for, you always come out with a fuck tonne more just cos of special offers. They really know how to get inside your head and control you lol.
Runin28 wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 7:01 pm
Ohhhhh I live for those fucking supermarket deals. Whatever you go in for, you always come out with a fuck tonne more just cos of special offers. They really know how to get inside your head and control you lol.
I just thought "Asda know I'm 16 because I go there in uniform every day and buy a monster with a passport". I wasn't gonna walk all the way to Morrison's either. It was either get ripped off for a 4 pack or risk losing my ID first try lol.
SabreTooth wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 7:13 pm
Runin28 wrote:
I just thought "Asda know I'm 16 because I go there in uniform every day and buy a monster with a passport". I wasn't gonna walk all the way to Morrison's either. It was either get ripped off for a 4 pack or risk losing my ID first try lol.
Ahh fair enough. In my experience, minimum wage checkout staff at supermarkets aren't trained particularly well to spot flaws in IDs and off licence shopkeepers (who's licence could be on the line if they're caught) can care much more - most shopkeepers don't care though depending on area / time of day / quantity
Hahah can't beat it mate. Tell you what's nice them fucking cold freezy koppaberg things. Well nice in the sun lol
Runin28 wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 8:12 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 7:13 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Ahh fair enough. In my experience, minimum wage checkout staff at supermarkets aren't trained particularly well to spot flaws in IDs and off licence shopkeepers (who's licence could be on the line if they're caught) can care much more - most shopkeepers don't care though depending on area / time of day / quantity
Round the corner was another cornershop though lol. "Family shopper" I looked at the front door and the first thing I see is "No ID no sale" and right below is a large photo of a CIT card. I was just thinking "My next target". My cousin said a kid that looked about 5 had a "blue ID" and walked out with a 20 deck of cigs. I'm now literally thinking "Do 5 year olds have CIT fakes now???" Weird occasion. Especially when I was just testing my CIT fake 10 minutes before.
Good luck in the rest of your GCSEs buddy, have mine at the moment too!
Seen the edit buddy -
Careful with clubs. They're a whole new kettle of fish. Check leniency and be especially careful with g0ds. Like I say whenever I go out I'm with people that are actually of age so it doesn't look as bad.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:57 pm
Seen the edit buddy -
Careful with clubs. They're a whole new kettle of fish. Check leniency and be especially careful with g0ds. Like I say whenever I go out I'm with people that are actually of age so it doesn't look as bad.
Yeah I think I live in a lenient area because as far as I'm aware, nobody resells (Who I know of) and according to my friends and cousins of age, they only check the pic and DOB. They said spoons have a scanner under thr bar but thry'd just go pick up drinks from there for me. Won't test a bar for a while anyways because I've legit got no clubbing clothes rn. All tracksuits lol.