Your home for the discussion of all things Fake ID

Fuck this nanny state lookin ass country

Stories and experiences using fake ID
I usually buy shit on campus at Uni, so don't really get IDd often just as a precursor.

I trek to my local tesco cause i fancied a walk, strolled in and picked up a bangin meal deal (all day breakfast sandwitch, monster energy drink and a double boost bar, fuckin kushtee).

I goes to the self checkout because human interaction should be avoided at all cost, and the machine bleeps like a cunt at me, asking for ID.

I assume it's an error, but I have to wait for someone to come over. Some woman rocks up and asks for ID with a shit eating grin on her face. I assume shes smiling because shes joking, so I laugh at her shite banter. She holds the stare and i am getting more confused, so i ask 'are you taking the piss'. She says no, and her old ugly cunt coworker chimes in and says dont have a go its only the law. I'm at a loss for words.

I ask what for, and she says you need to be 16 to buy the energy drink.

You're avin a fuckin laugh aren't you.

Now im proper vexed, now she was taking the piss but differently to how i first thought.

My car keys are on the little counter, I'm 6ft and look my age which is 19. I clearly ain't fuckin 15.

Cheeky fuckin slag, I begrudgingly hand over my ID and make my dismay clear before stropping out like a child.

So yeah I'm pretty sure this country is the worst, 16 to buy a fuckin energy drink, and the cheeky cunt tried showing me up. Whats next, 18 to buy a bag of fuckin crisps.

Wanted to ask if she is jelous because I havn't got some imaginary friend in the sky telling me I'm inferior to the opposite sex and should not eat during the day because Ramadan, or worship some cunt who married a 9 year old. But couldn't, because hate crimes aren't cool, kids.

Just wanted to share my frustration.
Love your meal deal choice g, you'll have to join the Meal Deal Talk UK group on FB it's sick man.

this happened to me as well btw. was going into town and stopped at Sainsbury's for cash back and a redbull, she ID'd me and I legit started laughing at her. Showed her the CIT and walked out with a bit of a wrecked ego. Can't even get served for a fucking energy drink...She said to me that if you look under 25 you need ID even for 16 rated items...(Even though they've served me scratchies there before with no ID.)

I don't look my age at all, easily look older like mans got a beard and shes there askin me for ID like fml what am I gonna do with a redbull snort it or somthin
According to supermarket retards, the law is any store policy whatsoever. Did it to my cousin who looks like a fucking man.
I work at Home Bargains and I never ID anyone wanting to buy an energy drink even if they're 15 its so stupid. The only time we have to ID is if they're in school uniform but even then nobody cares that much. At the same time I'm way too chilled when it comes to serving people :D